ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL IOWA vs. Penn State Game Thread *****

It seems the head coach will be absolutely thrilled with the close losses the past two weeks... I can hear it now “we were right there with two top 15 teams, played tough, etc”.

F Kirk if on Tuesday he comes out and puts partial blame on defense again for the loss. But you know he will

Penn State was shitting themselves on that last snap. 3 years in a row they have skanked out o a win.

Things will turn.

Wow look. Clock management and strategy. Something idiot ferentz has been clueless about since the day he started coaching.
Lol

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Way to go out on a limb and make a statement that is totally unprovable.......

oh yeah I'm sorry Nate has played great today. Totally making this team hum
Nope not great. But the guy has taken a beating from asshats like you because he must have stole your girlfriend or something. The whole offense has been bad. Bad playcalling, fumbles, poor protection, interceptions, penalties and so forth. Why is it so hard to admit that he is not the only problem? You are pointing him out as the difference between a good and bad team and it simply is not true.

CAN. NOT. WAIT to go back to Iowa City and rip your hearts out of your chests and show them to you again during wrestling season. I never hated Iowa until this week. **** all you pig ****ers and your hilarious pedo jokes. You had a whole officiating crew trying to hand you the game and still could not beat us!!!!!

CAN. NOT. WAIT to go back to Iowa City and rip your hearts out of your chests and show them to you again during wrestling season. I never hated Iowa until this week. **** all you pig ****ers and your hilarious pedo jokes. You had a whole officiating crew trying to hand you the game and still could not beat us!!!!!

Same refs that overturned that targeting call?

Outgained PSU, can’t say we couldn’t move the ball, probably scored enough to win that game if we don’t cough it up in prime scoring position TWICE! Hard enough not to finish drives but the TOs are the straws that broke the camels back.

Feel bad for this d, they are playing tough. SHOULD be good enough for 6-0.

The D are studs, I feel sorry for them.
They show up week in and week out and have to try and compensate for the Ferentz shit show offense. Been going on for twenty years.
Give Parker a shot. He knows how to coach.

Reactions: m.stoops2013
Nope not great. But the guy has taken a beating from asshats like you because he must have stole your girlfriend or something. The whole offense has been bad. Bad playcalling, fumbles, poor protection, interceptions, penalties and so forth. Why is it so hard to admit that he is not the only problem? You are pointing him out as the difference between a good and bad team and it simply is not true.

See this is exactly what I mean. Some Iowa fans have to defend Nate at all costs. For whatever reason and I don't get it. It's all about minimizing ("why is it so hard to admit that he is not the only problem" you mean like when I said the oline was not good?) and deflecting (calling me an asshat)

Isn't of admitting he is a below average QB. If he just makes throws that not me, NATIONAL people, have called simple, middle school level throws we win more games. But, no I only bash him because I'm an "asshat" and "he must have stole your girlfiend."

I bash him because he makes bad decisions, he doesn't learn from mistakes and is holding a talented team back from winning.

OK Todd. We CANNOT WAIT EITHER! Maybe we could have a Daiquiri together at the Airliner! PSU is our favorite school!!!

So now that all the "special season" nonsense is dead and buried, what does this team do with the second half of the schedule?
My pre-season thoughts were this would be a 7 or 8 win type year. I'm still there as I think outside of getting their heads kicked in when they go to Madison there isn't anyone special in the rest of the B1G West. But can they win one at minny? Do they stumble at jnw?
Where does a good defense with some holes and a sub par offense take them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT