ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL IOWA vs. Penn State Game Thread *****

So its the oline fault stanley constantly underthrew receivers today. Oh i bet it was their fault on the slant for the TD that 12 year old QBs make with regularlly.

Again, I don't get why so many Iowa fans just excuse Stanley being awful.

Oh trust me Stanley is NOT without blame. He is a statue in the pocket, makes horrible decisions and really is not the leader they need him to be. But would he still be as bad with more time to throw? ALL of the sacks last week were a team effort, but if the OLine wont give you the time you need then he needs to move around and make plays so that parts totally on him.

No one on offense has been blameless.
Stanley missed on a HUGE 2nd down slant before half. They seem to take turns screwing up

You're just trying to excuse nate. If we had Penn State's QB today with everything else the same we win 28-17

You're just trying to excuse nate. If we had Penn State's QB today with everything else the same we win 28-17

If we had a mobile QB, maybe we can win. When you go with a statue pocket passer, you need to protect better and have him get rid of ball quicker. PSU also has a RB with 85 yards on 17 carries, 5 ypc...Iowa Rbs getting blown up in backfield. OL is terrible, not stanleys fault.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT