ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Wisconsin game thread*****

I guess for tonight's dinner...

Super-Grilled-Cheese-Sandwiches_exps39652_TOHCS2321916B06_14_3b_RMS.jpg

Surprised Wisconsin is only favored by 2. Hope the boys come out hot from the gun. Should be a tough game.

Line is now badgers -3.5
O/U 146.5

I’ll take Bucky and under
I think that's a good bet. Wisconsin has beaten good competition and they're on their home court. They're going to slow this game down and key on Keegan.

Would love to see the Hawks steal a win but it'll be tough.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
I think that's a good bet. Wisconsin has beaten good competition and they're on their home court. They're going to slow this game down and key on Keegan.

Would love to see the Hawks steal a win but it'll be tough.

Their rivals guy on the radio said the opposite. With Davis, they are shooting quicker into the shot clock and getting more run outs. He doesn't think Wisconsin will play a typical slow style.

Reactions: longliveCS40
Their rivals guy on the radio said the opposite. With Davis, they are shooting quicker into the shot clock and getting more run outs. He doesn't think Wisconsin will play a typical slow style.
I hope that's true because I think it favors Iowa. I still highly doubt it. I think they'll turn it into a methodical half court game where Iowa has struggled at times.

Does anyone really think the officials will allow Iowa to win? Seriously. We're getting ****ed already and the game hasn't even started!

Fran going to ma th up IOWAs worst perimeter defender vs their best

and do so on purpose

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT