ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Northwestern @ Iowa game thread*****

Feel like we should be up by more, but obviously happy to be up 9

That half felt weird to me. Had a 9-10 pt lead for most of the last five minutes of it, but felt like the Hawks were trailing. Even with some D actually being played, just felt like a lack of enthusiasm. Where's the bench noise providing the "no crowd" excitement??

At this point the best you can hope for is to just tread water with JBO in there. The offense becomes stagnant and the defense soft.

Then hopefully increase the lead in the 2 or 3 minute segments Tousaint gets to be in.

Reactions: biggreydogs
If Uhlis and Perkins are as good as many believe they will be.. this team is not going to have as big of a drop off as you’d think. Those two + Pmac, Murray, and CJF is pretty damn solid.. I can’t wait to watch CJF work as the primary scoring option.

Me feels like NW has a serious run in them.. would LOVE to win the first two four minute segments.

After the Minny game Fran said Iowa needed to do a better job of identifying when a player gets hot and trying to make them uncomfortable. Well, lesson not learned with Nance in the first half.

Reactions: SotaHawk87
After the Minny game Fran said Iowa needed to do a better job of identifying when a player gets hot and trying to make them uncomfortable. Well, lesson not learned with Nance in the first half.

Garza can't defend him out there.

Hes been identified. Theres just nothing Luka can do.

He better be reminding them right now....

And don't have Garza guard Nance please.

Reactions: wilson reborn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT