ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official OTT Thread*****

Was SL wearing anything on his knees? I mean I just do not get not wearing heavy neoprene knee pads? They make a really heavy duty type designed for MMA and such. Should be trying to protect his knees as much as possible.

IF he tore it again, he would need to take an honest look at hanging it up. HOPEFULLY this is NOT the case!!!
Much like the no windows, there is no direction from the top

Yep. Saw the same thing. I think he hurt the left knee.

We shouldn't be surprised. Every time he blew a knee it wasn't obvious in the match. He tells us later and then you rewatch and it and can kind of see it.
I watched and didn't see anything concerning with his knee. Now if you ask me about his back...he seemed to try to loosen it up at the first blood time.

Reactions: ILHawksFan
I watched and didn't see anything concerning with his knee. Now if you ask me about his back...he seemed to try to loosen it up at the first blood time.
Who knows? Anyway, watch it again. He tries to do a little hop after the blood time out and the left knee gives some. It looked awkward.

Whatever you say, “tough guy, Johnny”. I simply pointed out what my own eyes witnessed. Are you telling me he didn’t go two handed rub on that knee right after that exchange? I just made it up?
He definitely rubbed it, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it was injured. Any hyperextended joint is going to be sore if enough pressure is applied. My guess is after that scare he decided to shut it down and coast. (Hopefully)

Spencer has fallen off a cliff late his whole career? Nico was all over his legs and he consistently fought off the attacks. If his knee wasnt intact he wouldn’t be fending off every single shot Nico took.

Reactions: MVPFAN and LIV4GOD
Oh not a two handed rub, guess the world is ending
You are the one saying there is “nothing to see” and everyone is “paranoid”. I simply pointed out very visible concerns. Hell, I even said I hope I am dead wrong. The issue is how you act like you know what you are talking about without citing a single thing that actually proves otherwise…

I think Spencer is fine. He's never been a guy to pull the trigger with a rapid succession of shots. He damn near always sets something up, but Nico picked up the pace and took that off the table.

Nico went full blitz mode that 2nd period and that's not Lee's style.

Nico has probably the best tank in the 57kg field and is likely the only guy that can wrestle that pace. He's good enough to get to the legs, but not good enough to finish against Lee.

So weather the storm and move on.

Who knows? Anyway, watch it again. He tries to do a little hop after the blood time out and the left knee gives some. It looked

You are the one saying there is “nothing to see” and everyone is “paranoid”. I simply pointed out very visible concerns. Hell, I even said I hope I am dead wrong. The issue is how you act like you know what you are talking about without citing a single thing that actually proves otherwise…
Spud, the point is we don’t need to over analyze everything Spencer. Just watch and enjoy every time to takes the mat. The constant paranoia is beyond old warranted or not.

Spud, the point is we don’t need to over analyze everything Spencer. Just watch and enjoy every time to takes the mat. The constant paranoia is beyond old warranted or not.
Please cite where “they” was ever me prior to this specific instance? I simply saw what I saw and said what I said because of it. I would have said the exact same if it where someone else, other than the “again” part if the someone else hadn’t hurt their knee before…

so some here think he hurt his knee in the splits position? not a common way to hurt it and definitely not acl..

when nico shelved the knee I got a little worried but Spencer changed the angle quickly so i think he came out of the exchange fine.
So they are saying...That Nico TARGETED Spencer's Injured legs??? hahaha talking out both sides of their mouths ... Only JB gets called out for that using that stuff or atleast talking about it

So they are saying...That Nico TARGETED Spencer's Injured legs??? hahaha talking out both sides of their mouths ... Only JB gets called out for that using that stuff or atleast talking about it
giphy.gif

Poor Cassioppi. He was beating Kerk seems not too long ago. Now he’s a shell of himself.
He also beat up on a young Kerk who was also coming off an injury if I remember correctly.

Everyone, including knowledgeable Hawk fans, knew that wasn't going to last. Parris, Steveson, Kerk, Hendrickson are freaks of nature. 10 years ago those types of guys focus on football, not wrestling.

Besides, Cass has lived off that snatch single against slow plodders his entire career. He never had to develop a legit shot. Give him some time and let's see if he can adapt and learn. He's still young.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gutt15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT