ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Penn State vs Iowa Game Thread ***

I have a great life and it doesn’t involve living in a shanty. I just find it really sad and pathetic that grown men stoop so low to make jokes about pedophilia.
And that’s the problem. Multiple decades of child molestation never bothered you. But those nasty Iowa fans… pearl clutching.

george-jefferson-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif

I have a great life and it doesn’t involve living in a shanty. I just find it really sad and pathetic that grown men stoop so low to make jokes about pedophilia.
If you didn't and your god didn't apologize for it, we wouldn't have to make jokes about you.

#IowaExposed.....

How's Riley Moss' knee? Unlike your team's dirty play, you can't blame PSU for his career ending injury, can you? 🤷‍♂️🖕

#Schadenfreude. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#IowaExposed.....

How's Riley Moss' knee? Unlike your team's dirty play, you can't blame PSU for his career ending injury, can you? 🤷‍♂️🖕

That was good clean hit you ****ing loser. Quit making excuses you got your ass beat fair and square.

Ohio State is Salivating at your eventual demise.... They are going to take Ewe to the Shed where you will willingly re-procreate with farm animals. The evidence of same was on full display today as the camera panned your fans. Most were intra-related to the point the family trees clearly had no branches..

Iowa Inbreds....there's a good reason you all live in the middle of .....Nowhere..

#WinterIsComing... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Haven't read all the posts after the game, but I am apologizing in blasting SP. He just kinda has that one, good play in him every game.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Between Iowa City and State College, which one has more shanties? I'll give you a hint: It's the one in Appalachia.
And making jokes about pedophillia is a lot better than enabling it.
Slither back to your own board and lick your wounds. Your real wounds, not the fake ones you used to try to stop our momentum.

Reactions: Hawkeyes4Life32
#IowaExposed.....

TO be honest. It felt like a weird win. The only real satisfaction I find from it is the fact that it has completely ruined your season. It completely and totally ruined your season. Let that sink in. Your season is ruined. You wont be in the playoffs. Ruined RUined ruined. Let it sink in a little more. RUINED and blew your whole season. Again think about it for a second. WE RUINED YOUR SEASON. HA HA HA HA HA. RUined.

Reactions: dirtypool
#IowaExposed.....

What was exposed? Our offense sucks? Only everybody in the entire country knew that before the game, man. I think the real exposure was that Petras was better than your defense lmao!

Reactions: dirtypool
Ohio State is Salivating at your eventual demise.... They are going to take Ewe to the Shed where you will willingly re-procreate with farm animals. The evidence of same was on full display today as the camera panned your fans. Most were intra-related to the point the family trees clearly had no branches..

Iowa Inbreds....there's a good reason you all live in the middle of .....Nowhere..

#WinterIsComing... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Wait are you admitting you bone sheep?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT