ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

I don't disagree with criticism. They have done plenty to warrant it. I am talking about this particular instance where you basically called it criminal for them to not have a crystal ball, foreseeing they would lose Jesuroga while having his brother on the team and that Ayala would no longer go 125 after being on the team for 3 years and "mistakenly" recruit the best kid at the weight for 2025 instead of 2024.

In this particular case, I think you are about as wrong as someone could possibly be...

They didn't need a crystal ball. You're acting like Jesuroga hung it up a few months back. It was November 2022, some 21 months ago. It was a full year later they got DeLuca's commit.

If you think about it, it totally makes sense. Doesn’t post politics, religion, or even bag on other teams. Just facts as he knows them.

F-ed up world we are living in.

Very dramatic. LOL.

I'm totally up for switching boards if Multi is willing to join. You guys up for switching to HR/On3?

Free @Multi-Hawk !!!!

Who would even have the ability to ban him? and what rule(s) did he break????
Do you think it may be possible it is a self imposed "ban" or possibly a request from another party not affiliated with this site? If he truly is tight with the program, there are many reasons why he should not be posting anything on this site.

This is very disappointing!!! Who's the dang Mod around here, somebody has some splainin to do!

My sub on the new site ends Aug 31. I was planning to stay on Rivals for 2 reasons, this board being the primary. However, if knowledgeable posters cannot post here while far too many PSU trolls are allowed, that's a reason to reconsider.
100%. if no insiders i am done once mine is up.

They didn't need a crystal ball. You're acting like Jesuroga hung it up a few months back. It was November 2022, some 21 months ago. It was a full year later they got DeLuca's commit.

Very dramatic. LOL.

I'm totally up for switching boards if Multi is willing to join. You guys up for switching to HR/On3?
I’m willing to enter the portal

cool. we already get zero exciting recruiting news. Now Multi is banned.

I think ball baby is a want-of-bee for bawl baby. someone who crys a lot.

Reactions: Zapuj268
Do you think it may be possible it is a self imposed "ban" or possibly a request from another party not affiliated with this site? If he truly is tight with the program, there are many reasons why he should not be posting anything on this site.

I don't see in my settings where you can do that voluntarily.

And if the mods are truly mods - why would they ban him from posting? This is the cesspool - many more have done MUCH worse.

Reactions: Zapuj268

Nah…they would just ask him not to post info I imagine. Plus Randy pretty much confirmed that he talked to the guy and it was “read only.”

This is very disappointing!!! Who's the dang Mod around here, somebody has some splainin to do!

My sub on the new site ends Aug 31. I was planning to stay on Rivals for 2 reasons, this board being the primary. However, if knowledgeable posters cannot post here while far too many PSU trolls are allowed, that's a reason to reconsider.
If only there was ANY wrestling discussion on new site.

I don't see in my settings where you can do that voluntarily.

And if the mods are truly mods - why would they ban him from posting? This is the cesspool - many more have done MUCH worse.
I'm saying the mods may not anything to do with his supposed banishment.

If you repeatedly spill the beans about tampering, providing very specific info, certain people are going to get pissed.

Curious to know what other party you have in mind?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT