ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

Definitely not hearing it from "guys who don't want to put in the effort on a daily basis"

But I've heard both sides, guys who don't think its too much, and are absolutely loyal to TNT and from guys less attached who can kinda see it different once they're away.

Even when I hear it from the guys loyal to TNT - compared to what other teams are doing - Yeah man, it's too much. Certainly my opinion, but the results also seem to bear that out at the end of the year and the amount of injuries we have versus other teams and seeming burnout as seniors.
This is the portal thread. You should take your argument over to one of the Fire Brands threads.

Peterson
Drake (if he doesn't go to okiest)
Cannon/Block
Parco
Teemer
Cali
Gabe/Kennedy
Brands
Buchanan
BK
My thoughts as well other than Brands/Angelo at 184. This will give the Hawks depth in the middle weights and that lineup will absolutely push PSU. Way better than last year's lineup imo.

Reactions: vhsalum
Definitely not hearing it from "guys who don't want to put in the effort on a daily basis"

But I've heard both sides, guys who don't think its too much, and are absolutely loyal to TNT and from guys less attached who can kinda see it different once they're away.

Even when I hear it from the guys loyal to TNT - compared to what other teams are doing - Yeah man, it's too much. Certainly my opinion, but the results also seem to bear that out at the end of the year and the amount of injuries we have versus other teams and seeming burnout as seniors.

Wow! You sure do "hear from" a lot of guys!

You would make an excellent politician.

Spew a bunch of nonsense, get caught and exposed as a liar and a fraud, completely ignore the inconvenient truth of your fraud, double down on all of your nonsense, and before long people have forgotten and are right back to putting credence into what you say. Nicely done.

I've been to more Iowa Wrestling practices in the last 3 years than you've been to in your life, and I know you're clueless.

Wow! You sure do "hear from" a lot of guys!

You would make an excellent politician.

Spew a bunch of nonsense, get caught and exposed as a liar and a fraud, completely ignore the inconvenient truth of your fraud, double down on all of your nonsense, and before long people have forgotten and are right back to putting credence into what you say. Nicely done.

I've been to more Iowa Wrestling practices in the last 3 years than you've been to in your life, and I know you're clueless.

But you haven't been to more Iowa practices than... well. A lot of people. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
I didn't say it isn't true. It can be true but still be odd. Drake does not have a degree so the portal window doesn't open for him until March 2025.

I apologize if it came off snarky. Didn't mean to be.

But you're correct - drake can't enter until March (thought there was a winter window, but I guess that's only for fall sports)

Oh, I forgot you still keep in touch with all of your pretend ex-teammates who also haven't been to a practice in over a decade and a half.

My bad. Carry on.

You really think that? You REALLY think I haven't talked to a single guy that isn't currently or hasn't recently been on the team?

Come on man.

You really think that? You REALLY think I haven't talked to a single guy that isn't currently or hasn't recently been on the team?

Come on man.
Oh for F sake let it go. You earned the derision so stop bickering back when it comes. Deal with it and it will end. Otherwise you are no different than anyone else who clogs up the threads, for whatever the reason.

Credibility is a funny thing. You have to actually EARN it and when you do something to LOSE it, it is very hard to get back...

There's no "Come on man" with you.

Nobody trusts what you say after lying. Why wouldn't he think that?

Oh for F sake let it go. You earned the derision so stop bickering back when it comes. Deal with it and it will end. Otherwise you are no different than anyone else who clogs up the threads, for whatever the reason.

damn i hate taking medicine... fair enough.

Let me clarify that I think VHS gets solid info sometimes so I don’t think he is “lying” about some rumors that have been put out there. However, is it intentionally stirring a pot when he includes it in a lineup run down? Man, I don’t know many “fans” of a team that would do that.

Let me clarify that I think VHS gets solid info sometimes so I don’t think he is “lying” about some rumors that have been put out there. However, is it intentionally stirring a pot when he includes it in a lineup run down? Man, I don’t know many “fans” of a team that would do that.
Hungry Gossip GIF by giphystudios2021

Reactions: MilleGinja
I was the first one to say that Ayala was contacted by Pearsall. I no point did I say or suggest that Ayala was leaving. My point was that if folks say Iowa illegally recruits then they need to call it fairly.

I posted this on the Okie State board and it made its way over here

I don't believe I ever thought he lied about what he has heard, or what he thinks to be true, his issue was about himelf trying to use an image to make others think what he was saying was more true. Word salad I know.

How could you possibly know? He told a huge, bold faced lie. What has he done to earn credibility in your eyes? Was it when he said Iowa was trying to hire David Taylor?

I’d be shocked if he gets anything closer than 3rd hand info.

How could you possibly know? He told a huge, bold faced lie. What has he done to earn credibility in your eyes? Was it when he said Iowa was trying to hire David Taylor?

I’d be shocked if he gets anything closer than 3rd hand info.
I never did say I knew anything - I said I don't believe. It's called an opinion. You've been wrong too at times, but I don't think you lied intentionally. And don't think for one minute that other posters have not inflated their own "image" in order to get someone to pay attention.

I never did say I knew anything - I said I don't believe. It's called an opinion. You've been wrong too at times, but I don't think you lied intentionally. And don't think for one minute that other posters have not inflated their own "image" in order to get someone to pay attention.

I think I just read your post wrong. My bad.

I’m wrong about shit all the time. And not an insider.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT