ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

Parco? He announced for Iowa back in May. Not sure where you’ve been.
Sassy GIF by reactionseditor

Amen to that.

It's been a long time since I got true inside info. I think if you look back you will find me saying I'm wrong far more often than I would ever admit to my wife. Now I get things like 3rd or 4th hand but given the accuracy of such info AND mostly the confidence of others, I don't run here to post it.

Reactions: Zapuj268
Was it when he said Iowa was trying to hire David Taylor?
I know it's not your point, but Iowa SHOULD have been trying to hire David Taylor. Instead, the rumors made the AD get cold feet, and OSU got him. Everything you hear out of the OSU room is that DT is building the program the right way, and he is 22 years younger than Tom Brands. There are zero people on this forum who wouldn't be happy on 8/23/2024 if DT had signed with Iowa.

I know it's not your point, but Iowa SHOULD have been trying to hire David Taylor. Instead, the rumors made the AD get cold feet, and OSU got him. Everything you hear out of the OSU room is that DT is building the program the right way, and he is 22 years younger than Tom Brands. There are zero people on this forum who wouldn't be happy on 8/23/2024 if DT had signed with Iowa.
I mean the new rumor is Pearsall trying to lure Ayala to OSU. If it’s dirty for Iowa to poach its dirty for OSU as well.

Reactions: el dub
I mean the new rumor is Pearsall trying to lure Ayala to OSU. If it’s dirty for Iowa to poach its dirty for OSU as well.
What if Ayala reached out to OSU?

Iowa has Spencer but OSU has Gilman, RBY, and Fix

Maybe Drake didn't appreciate the 2022 SS after all. Just posting food for thought from a non-Iowa fan.

Reactions: oklahomaglory
Yeah, Drake went with Spencer to the last chance qualifier and Olympics for shits and giggles.
Ayala to OSU came out of the blue, and if there was zero interest from Ayala, we wouldn't have three pages about it, nor people tweeting cryptically. There is a small amount of smoke here. Maybe no fire, but some smoke.

Reactions: USPMAN

None of this changes the fact it was false. And that’s the whole point.

What if Ayala reached out to OSU?

Iowa has Spencer but OSU has Gilman, RBY, and Fix

Maybe Drake didn't appreciate the 2022 SS after all. Just posting food for thought from a non-Iowa fan.

This is just freaking awful and you need to know this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT