ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

These debates were the Democrats idea. The old people and consultants running the Democratic party are just such a complete disaster, we're going to end up with fascism because of these idiots. They had to be absolutely positively sure that Biden was capable of handling this if they were going to propose it and go through with it.

When Trump became a convicted criminal they were given the greatest gift they possibly could have been given, and they did absolutely nothing with it. And now this. Idiots.

Trump's a rambling, lying demented moron, but he does it confidently and forcefully. What an effed up country I live in.

What I learned after the 2016 election is that the Democrats suck bad at political strategy.

Reactions: Ree4 and globalhawk
Trump will stop the war as President Elect before January?

bold GIF

I guess we know why Trump agreed to this before he even knew the rules...

Wow. Biden started robotic and is just struggling.

Neither of them is giving enough detail, but Trump has consistently had the upper hand.

Bright spot? The moderators, they've been very good IMO. CNN making a play to gain respect back here? Well done so far.

You’ve gotta be kidding. We are, again, a stupid stupid nation. If you just watch knowing everything Trump is saying is a lie, Joe’s administration is much better. You’ll be sorry if Trump wins.
You disagree Biden should step down?

What's funny is that Trump's performance would be the worst of any VP or Prez debate since Admiral Stockdale but it's overshadowed by Biden coming off as a hoarse, tired, tentative old man.

Reactions: Ree4 and wausauhawk
Most of the country has changed the station by now. It was a bloodbath to anyone watching to this point. Maybe Biden can make a comeback.

I guess we know why Trump agreed to this before he even knew the rules...

Wow. Biden started robotic and is just struggling.

Neither of them is giving enough detail, but Trump has consistently had the upper hand.

Bright spot? The moderators, they've been very good IMO. CNN making a play to gain respect back here? Well done so far.
Wut??? The moderators stacked the deck. This far into the debate and no discussion of Trump’s criminal behavior?

I know plenty of vets who can't stand you, Donald.
Me also. Several friends and relatives, who are veterans, cannot stand him. He called the miltary dead, in France, losers and suckers because he was going to be forced to honor their ultimate sacrifices. Trump does not like anyone being honored other than him. That’s why he said what he said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT