ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

Only been watching last 30 min or so - Biden looks old, Trump can't stop lying.

Basically a draw imo - if you're watching on mute Biden looks bad; if you're listening to what Trump says, Trump sounds like his usual moronic self.
I'm just agog that the Biden campaign actually proposed these debates. it's just unbelievable. What the hell were they thinking?

We’re going to do it again!
9ec4a0c660fb995cf2dc11b73ee841192b-8-thefourseasons.rsquare.w400.jpg

Trump keeps claiming Biden is destroying the country. He needs to provide some examples in the next breath.

I mean, I laughed it off, but there was a podcast I listened to that theorized the Democrats made sure this debate happened super early so they could replace Biden if, well, this happens. Seems legit looking back. Traditionally, the debates are after conventions. Had this debate happened normally post conventions, 30-40 days prior, there is no going back.

Now, there is a path of Joe simply withdrawing due to health and the nominating of a replacement at Convention.

Holy cow. Why in the world did Biden's people allow him to do this? Terrible judgement. Who is making the decisions?

His handlers are delusional.

They don’t see it because they don’t WANT to see it. Just like the Democratic party won’t tell him to step down because no one has the guts to do what need to be done.

I’ll be so ****ing pissed if the Dems F this up and hand the Presidency back to Trump.

This is a LAYDOWN and they are blowing it!!

Well, the mods shouldn’t push back, should they?
You've got a point. The Dems agreed to have Biden go on the stage with Trump with this format. I think it was insane to think debates with Trump would be a good thing or opportunity for Biden.

Maybe it would have been for a younger Democrat who could just sit back and come off as normal/sane with a "wow" look on their face while Trump ranted, but it was a horrible idea to put an 82 yr old man way past his prime on that stage with Trump.

Last edited:
Biden had recovered quite nicely until the golf handicap exchange.

I will say after the way Biden started he surprised me with how much better he got. His voice was firmer and he was a lot less scatterbrained and could actually string together a couple coherent sentences from time to time.

The debate was still a joke. Jesus.

The dems on here have been reduced to saying they are both bad. Lol. One is strong and sharp. The other is not.
Biden is shadow of his former self. No debate there. But Trump has all that admitted that he will destroy our democracy to get back in power. Dude seriously couldn't even say that he would accept a loss. And let's get honest. Trump is in no way sharp. His answers ramble just as much as Biden's. He only says it in a stronger voice.

I will say after the way Biden started he surprised me with how much better he got. His voice was firmer and he was a lot less scatterbrained and could actually string together a couple coherent sentences from time to time.

He did get better after the awful start. Wonder if they were scripted? Kinda like football first drives lol.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs

The drugs must have started kicking in. Looks like someone should have given them to him sooner. 😀

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT