ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

Whoever his debate prep people were are not intelligent or Biden just didn't' follow it. The focus should be on shut your mouth and give short simple answers. Do not ramble. Nothing says "old" like rambling random thoughts together.

And this is more true because of who your opponent is. It isn't like you are up there with someone semi intelligent that is going to sound smart. You're up there with dumb dumb. The bar is low.

Historians may look back at this as the most important presidential debate in US history if the Newsom-Whitmer ticket wins.

B17H79+I8tS._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71UQoho0%2BDL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png

MSNBC analysis: Biden was over prepared. That’s what hurt him.
I thought they said that about Trump as a partial explanation for Trump rambling all over the place like he always does. They asked him a question about abortion and he started talking about illegals coming across the border.

So who is and has been running the country? Obviously not Biden. What an utter embarassment in judgement for the domocratic party but, hey, the grift is top flight with the the geezer at the helm.

Weekend at Bernie’s

Those same people want him to run in order to continue enjoying their cushy jobs, benefits, and proximity to power.

There is 0% Joe Biden is cognitively capable of serving 4 more years. ZERO!

I thought they said that about Trump as a partial explanation for Trump rambling all over the place like he always does. They asked him a question about abortion and he started talking about illegals coming across the border.
Trump answered a lot of questions that weren’t asked of him.

Reactions: HunkDronkey
I mean, I laughed it off, but there was a podcast I listened to that theorized the Democrats made sure this debate happened super early so they could replace Biden if, well, this happens. Seems legit looking back. Traditionally, the debates are after conventions. Had this debate happened normally post conventions, 30-40 days prior, there is no going back.

Now, there is a path of Joe simply withdrawing due to health and the nominating of a replacement at Convention.

From your lips to God’s ears…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT