ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

U5glSjK.png

Harris was actually good on MSNBC tonight. She's another one who might be a good politician if she would just drop the playing a politician act.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Trump didn't win he lied from start to finish.
Ok. Let me try again. You can’t feel good about Biden being president again? I don’t want Trump, but do you at least admit Biden needs to take social security ? I know our Navy will never let anyone attack us, regardless of president; but my god if that debate was a movie, we would be under attack by every country that hates us

Jill should be held criminally liable. She is the one closest to Joe who sees his failings best, and the one that could have talked him out of running. Yet she didn't. She must really like being President.

Actu
Ok. Let me try again. You can’t feel good about Biden being president again? I don’t want Trump, but do you at least admit Biden needs to take social security ? I know our Navy will never let anyone attack us, regardless of president; but my god if that debate was a movie, we would be under attack by every country that hates us
My Papi taught me actions speak louder than words. His administration is fantastic. Light years better than the joke before it.

Regardless of your party, you can’t seriously think that Biden won that debate? I surely hope this means the Dems realize they NEED to put someone else up

Nor can you seriously want him as a leader of anything more than a fantasy football league
Biden wasn’t good but the guy people think won the debate lied his ass off all the way through it. Trump gets rewarded more for being a PoS than any politician I have ever seen. He won a debate by not telling the truth for 90 minutes. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT