ADVERTISEMENT

***Official TCU at Iowa, The Game is SOLD OUT Thread***

No effort, just playing pick up ball. There's teams actually trying in the NCAA Tournament. It's nice watching the Hawks but this why I put no stock in these NIT games.

A bunch of 40 year old out of shape YMCA men that could pass and shoot would score 90+ point against this defense. Wouldn't win but they would get wide open 3 after 3

Oh has the team figured out with 9 minutes left in the game that they're just not gonna muster enough defense to keep them from making contested, or otherwise, shots so they're just done trying now?............(just like the Indiana game)

Should be fun watching them just waiting for the game and their season to be over.

Bull sh**.

That's unacceptable

true, FT shooting is poor, but if we were playing any defense and not turning the ball over, we would blow TCU out with our shooting.

One thing hindering D is the refs call a foul every time TCU player gets breathed on in lane.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again. Too many minutes for this guy at this point in his development.

jok is a liability at this point looks like he is trying to dribble a football. Also, with the exception of Baer and Pemsl the bigs never try to block shots?? Watch out here comes Uhl............

Hard to fathom how poorly Iowa is shooting FT's at home. Both teams seem tired and going through the motions. Time to catch fire and hit some buckets.

jok is a liability at this point looks like he is trying to dribble a football. Also, with the exception of Baer and Pemsl the bigs never try to block shots?? Watch out here comes Uhl............

Nunge needs to play..he blocks shots.

With Iowa having 0 fouls now, they can't count on fouling at the end to send TCU to the line for FTs... Perhaps now is a good time to amp up the pressure when TCU not shooting. If not getting steals, at least getting enough fouls to send them to the line at the end if need be!

TCU PG beat us. No one stopped him from getting into lane off dribble and either scoring or passing for open shot. TCU is looking like Indiana.

Quit freaking double teaming in the middle of the floor!! Way my to easy to pass out and leads to wide open looks.

I know one thing Cook, Pemsl, Wagner has to develop something other then a layup or dunk....Uhl needs to find his confidence sometime during the summer, lots to work on. If some of you think that Nunge and Garza need to redshirt, it isn't going to happen. Iowa need all the height they can muster to compete next year...they are ready.!

Kind of the story of the season. Flashes of brilliance but defense being optional.

Oh, well. Next year.

Oh, and welcome back to the board Cyclone trolls. Only an Iowa loss seems to give you cardinal and gold clad mental midgets a bigger boner than your team actually winning.

I think I'll stay off this board for a few days. Most the Hawkeye fans who will bother to post are the ones who only come on here to talk about how bad the Iowa players and coaches are. Then, of course, there will be the ass clown Cy fans boasting about their national relevance with two Sweet 16 losses in 7 years and those two tied-for-3rd-place finishes in their ten-team conference. Predictable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT