ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

I know I say this a lot, but it's just ****ing mind blowing that folks on here feel the need to defend Trump in every single thread about him.
What's more mind blowing is the amount of threads about Trump that get posted on this site! The libs spend 24/7 posting about Trump, TDS is alive and well on this site.

I know I say this a lot, but it's just ****ing mind blowing that folks on here feel the need to defend Trump in every single thread about him.
Because they have been brainwashed into thinking Democrats are actually worse. It's crazy. Trump is their great truth teller and the rest of us are all lying to them. I mean, we have a "moderate" on here who thinks I am wrong about every single thought I have so if that poster thinks so, then MAGAS like abby, northern, etc. are worse.

Normally, I would agree. But this is an extraordinary situation. Biden drooling into a bib and shitting himself is still a 1,000 x preferable, and a lot less dangerous, than another Trump presidency.
The real fascinating thing is that Trump does the same thing, drools into a big, shits himself and rambles on nonsensically. But he does it with gusto, moxy and a certain cruelty the engages American bro culture (and for some strange reason a big chunk of boomers) and Biden talks like an old man....America is simply a reality tv country

Normally, I would agree. But this is an extraordinary situation. Biden drooling into a bib and shitting himself is still a 1,000 x preferable, and a lot less dangerous, than another Trump presidency.
If we're being honest, the drooling into a bib and shitting their pants thing will happen regardless of whether it's Biden or Trump in the WH

The real fascinating thing is that Trump does the same thing, drools into a big, shits himself and rambles on nonsensically. But he does it with gusto, moxy and a certain cruelty the engages American bro culture (and for some strange reason a big chunk of boomers) and Biden talks like an old man....America is simply a reality tv country
You beat me to it hahaha

Reactions: ft254
Have the maga’s forgotten who the current President is? If the President is above the law we are all ****ed. This is some dumb shit.
So, does Biden wait to see if he is re-elected in November before he decides to send Navy Seals into Mar-A-Lago to execute Trump, and into the Supreme Court to take out the corrupt Republican justices? If he loses I guess, as POTUS, he can do whatever he wants. If this is REALLY what Trump and the conservative judges want, maybe Joe should just give it to them....because we know damn well what Trump will do if he gains power again. People around him have already clued us in what his next presidency is going to look like - revenge.

First, I really don't have any emotional investment in this case. My comment is strictly about the legal process.

Second, I haven't ever voted for Trump, and won't be voting for Trump.

Third, if all of your assumptions are as faulty as those embedded in your posts, you have way more worries than I do.
Anymore I am operating under the belief that anybody still defending Trump is a voter for him. 74 million people voted for him. Yet somehow few of the cons on here pulled the lever for him.

There's no clarity in the indictment about the additional crime that was committed that's needed to elevate the misdemeanor to a felony. It's assumed the crime is election reporting problems.
The crime is both election reporting, conspiring with a media outlet AND falsifying business records.

Someone with the screen-name "Finance" ought to understand that latter one.

Reactions: Tom Paris
What's more mind blowing is the amount of threads about Trump that get posted on this site! The libs spend 24/7 posting about Trump, TDS is alive and well on this site.

Hey man, I am no doctor and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, because if posting threads on here about a politician or party you oppose means you're sick with an illness... well it might be contagious and you're showing signs and symptoms. God speed.

Yesterday at 9:47 AM
Yesterday at 10:06 AM
Wednesday at 11:40 AM
Wednesday at 2:16 PM
Wednesday at 4:31 PM
Monday at 1:25 PM
Monday at 4:30 PM
Monday at 4:53 PM
Monday at 10:06 PM

Complete list here:

Last edited:
Hey man, I am no doctor and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, because if posting threads on here about a politician or party you oppose means you're sick with an illness... well it might be contagious and you're showing signs and symptoms. God speed.

200w.gif

Complete list here:
rico GIF

I'm guessing a conviction goes back to SCOTUS. It probably won't lead to any real time before the election but at least we can call him Convicted Felon Donald Trump.
State charges. The SCOTUS would have a hard time being involved. Although, with this set of justices anything is possible. They like to make new things up.

Reactions: Huey Grey
I like that Lib TV didn't air Trump's ramblings after court today. I flipped over to CNN and they are still airing his low energy pity parties.

Complete list here:
Mc Hammer GIF

I don’t get why they still refer to Trump and Daniels/MacDougal having an alleged affair. I mean, c’mon.

Reactions: ping72
Anymore I am operating under the belief that anybody still defending Trump is a voter for him. 74 million people voted for him. Yet somehow few of the cons on here pulled the lever for him.
The problem is that you can't distinguish between defending Trump and looking at facts or circumstances objectively. I don't defend Trump when he's an ass, idiot, or acts illegally, or stupidly. If I ask a question about one of the many legal cases he's involved with, that's not defending Trump. You ignore all the criticism I post, and only focus on when I call out the BS. For you and a few others, EVERYTHING is binary. I've got news for you, it's not binary for everyone. MAGA Trump and 'But Trump' people are cut from the same cloth.

The problem is that you can't distinguish between defending Trump and looking at facts or circumstances objectively. I don't defend Trump when he's an ass, idiot, or acts illegally, or stupidly. If I ask a question about one of the many legal cases he's involved with, that's not defending Trump. You ignore all the criticism I post, and only focus on when I call out the BS. For you and a few others, EVERYTHING is binary. I've got news for you, it's not binary for everyone. MAGA Trump and 'But Trump' people are cut from the same cloth.
But you have been defending Trump a lot lately. So my assumption stands. Anybody still defending Trump is probably going to vote for him.

But you have been defending Trump a lot lately. So my assumption stands. Anybody still defending Trump is probably going to vote for him.
What have I defended Trump about that meets any of the criteria? Post it and we can discuss if I'm actually defending Trump or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT