ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

NO ONE TOLD POTUS ABOUT THE SOLAR FLARE AND FLIGHT TECHNICIAN THAT SAYS WE'RE ALL DOOMED AND NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO FLY AND HAVE NO POWER HOW THE FùCK IS POTUS GOING TO GET TO NEW JERSEY?

NO ONE TOLD POTUS ABOUT THE SOLAR FLARE AND FLIGHT TECHNICIAN THAT SAYS WE'RE ALL DOOMED AND NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO FLY AND HAVE NO POWER HOW THE FùCK IS POTUS GOING TO GET TO NEW JERSEY?
diplo no new friends GIF by LSD

Still tirelessly defending your boy, eh, Scrud man? 😉
Why is calling attention to prosecutorial misconduct defaulted to a defense of Trump? Real question Ragnar. Do you believe this illegal behavior is acceptable as long as they're going after trump? The left is destroying the credibility of the justice system to attack a political enemy. This deserves attention and discussion, trump aside.

Why is calling attention to prosecutorial misconduct defaulted to a defense of Trump? Real question Ragnar. Do you believe this illegal behavior is acceptable as long as they're going after trump? The left is destroying the credibility of the justice system to attack a political enemy. This deserves attention and discussion, trump aside.
I believe there is corruption at all levels of government, which includes the judicial system. I also believe this particular case against Trump is a joke—I feel much differently about the Georgia case.

None of that is relevant to why you go to extraordinary lengths to defend one side (Trump’s side) but are conspicuously quiet about everything else.

Since you claim to not like Trump, I don’t get it.

My question to you: While Trump is being prosecuted in New York for political reasons, why do you think he’s not in jail yet for violating the gag order every day that ends in y?

I believe there is corruption at all levels of government, which includes the judicial system. I also believe this particular case against Trump is a joke—I feel much differently about the Georgia case.

None of that is relevant to why you go to extraordinary lengths to defend one side (Trump’s side) but are conspicuously quiet about everything else.

Since you claim to not like Trump, I don’t get it.

My question to you: While Trump is being prosecuted in New York for political reasons, why do you think he’s not in jail yet for violating the gag order every day that ends in y?
What prominent demlcrat is currently being abused by the court system? Give me an example please.

On your last question, because he hasn't had a gag violation that is jail worthy and he's also calling their bluff a bit. They know what will happen if they jail trump for talking trash on Cohen while Cohen is also allowed to freely say whatever he wants to trash trump on cnn, msnbc, social, etc. The obvious double standard wouldn't be tolerated by the public. If you think the mug shot was a boost to his polling just wait and see how the masses respond to him being jailed for responding to what is essentially defamation from Cohen.

The GA case has exposed fraudsters fani Willis and Nathan Wade working it btw lol more of the lefts darlings, more gross character flaws and corruption issues.

All of these people are on record meeting with the Whitehouse btw. Do you think that is acceptable?

Reactions: hawkedoff

Misconduct? Illegal? Good grief.

It would help if you actually had a point. They didn’t delete the calls. They didn’t delete the call records.

What they did do is not include some of the calls in a summary record, but the calls are otherwise in evidence.

Omitting records from a summary record is not misconduct, is not illegal, and occurs by definition - it’s a summary record.

They actually have court rules allowing summary records, including FRE 1006.

JFC

Misconduct? Illegal? Good grief.

It would help if you actually had a point. They didn’t delete the calls. They didn’t delete the call records.

What they did do is not include some of the calls in a summary record, but the calls are otherwise in evidence.

Omitting records from a summary record is not misconduct, is not illegal, and occurs by definition - it’s a summary record.

They actually have court rules allowing summary records, including FRE 1006.

JFC
Scrud's gotta regurgitate the latest talking point he gets from the folks that program him to defend Trump.

What prominent demlcrat is currently being abused by the court system? Give me an example please.

On your last question, because he hasn't had a gag violation that is jail worthy and he's also calling their bluff a bit. They know what will happen if they jail trump for talking trash on Cohen while Cohen is also allowed to freely say whatever he wants to trash trump on cnn, msnbc, social, etc. The obvious double standard wouldn't be tolerated by the public. If you think the mug shot was a boost to his polling just wait and see how the masses respond to him being jailed for responding to what is essentially defamation from Cohen.

The GA case has exposed fraudsters fani Willis and Nathan Wade working it btw lol more of the lefts darlings, more gross character flaws and corruption issues.

All of these people are on record meeting with the Whitehouse btw. Do you think that is acceptable?
Nothing personal, Scruddy, but Jesus ****ing Christ, man.

I can’t take this commentary seriously.

Nothing personal, Scruddy, but Jesus ****ing Christ, man.

I can’t take this commentary seriously.
That's fair, but please answer the first question at least. Do you know of any democrats currently being treated by the courts the same way trump is being treated now?

That's fair, but please answer the first question at least. Do you know of any democrats currently being treated by the courts the same way trump is being treated now?

Menendez is heading for his own criminal problems.

In the past, idiots like Blagojevich had their turn.

Reactions: Tom Paris
  • Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
Name one politician—Democrat or Republican—who behaves the way Trump has his entire life without consequence. I’ll wait.

Trump’s entire existence has been predicated on cheating, lying, stealing, grifting, and making everything about him. And your response is it’s Trump who is the one who “has been treated so unfairly.”

Jesus.

Name one politician—Democrat or Republican—who behaves the way Trump has his entire life without consequence. I’ll wait.

Trump’s entire existence has been predicated on cheating, lying, stealing, grifting, and making everything about him. And your response is it’s Trump who is the one who “has been treated so unfairly.”

Jesus.
Teddy Kennedy.

The guy who broke the law by lying on a gun application and also it's illegal disposal near a school and also didn't pay his taxes? Lmfao the judicial system has treated him with kid gloves, this can't be a real example attempt.
You mean as compared to guy who has been found liable for sexual assault, defamation, and fraud. Who has also been indicted by four different grand juries in four different jurisdictions for 88 felonies? The guy who should be in jail now? That lying sexual predator is the one being treated differently.

The New York brashness and aggressive posturing is what attracted Trump to Michael Cohen. Trump hired Cohen as his personal attorney and gave him an office close to DT at Trump Tower. Michael Cohen was a senior Vice-President of Trump Org. He stayed with Trump for more than a decade.

What kind of behavior do you expect from a man who made a living as Trump’s attack dog and fixer from 2006-2018. Cohen was a key lieutenant in the Trump mob family. You work with the witnesses that you have. Sammy Gravano was a thug also but he was the key witness to jail John Gotti. The Government didn’t choose Cohen, Trump did.

Well Trump spent the weekend attacking the prosecutors. It'll be interesting seeing how he responds to Cohen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT