ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

Lawrence O’Donnell from MSNBC has been in the courtroom most days, and today he said he could see Trump leafing through pictures of crowds at his rally from the weekend.
That’s how engaged he is in the trial, how his lawyers need to occupy him, and how narcissistic he is.

W
Lawrence O’Donnell from MSNBC has been in the courtroom most days, and today he said he could see Trump leafing through pictures of crowds at his rally from the weekend.
That’s how engaged he is in the trial, how his lawyers need to occupy him, and how narcissistic he is.
Was he leafing thru a coloring book? I heard his lawyer gave him a box of 64 Crayolas to help occupy his time.

Is this a hunter reference?
Board members are stepping down as Elon’s erratic behavior due to frequent drug use increases. Like most MAGAts, he’s brain damaged and detached from reality…

As per a report in the Wall Street Journalpublished in January, people who have observed and others who know the world's second richest person's drug usage claim that he has taken LSD, cocaine, ecstasy, and psychedelic mushrooms, frequently at private parties across the world where guests sign nondisclosure agreements or give up their phones to join.

Board members are stepping down as Elon’s erratic behavior due to frequent drug use increases. Like most MAGAts, he’s brain damaged and detached from reality…

As per a report in the Wall Street Journalpublished in January, people who have observed and others who know the world's second richest person's drug usage claim that he has taken LSD, cocaine, ecstasy, and psychedelic mushrooms, frequently at private parties across the world where guests sign nondisclosure agreements or give up their phones to join.

Lol

Hard working my ass. He's just like Trump. Came from a rich family and spent his entire life entitled.

Hard working my ass. He's just like Trump. Came from a rich family and spent his entire life entitled.
Huey, please tell me you're not one of the retards who believe in the Musk family emerald mine in south Africa 😂🤣

LOL - The Narcissist's Handbook Picture Book

Multiple reporters have now said that members of the Trump team are insisting that Donald is simply reflecting on the case as he closes his eyes, and is purposefully doing it about 10 minutes after each day's session begins in order to concentrate on what's going on.
Nothing but non stop enabling and excuse making. What's it like to be the baby sitter of a 77 year old man baby?

Yesterday I thought the GOP had gone as low as it could, and today Speaker Mike Johnson debased himself by showing up at the courthouse to bend the knee.
If Trump wins, I hope Johnson knows he won't back him when needed, and as an authoritarian leaning president he won't have much use for a Speaker of the House. Food for thought, Mike.

Yesterday I thought the GOP had gone as low as it could, and today Speaker Mike Johnson debased himself by showing up at the courthouse to bend the knee.
If Trump wins, I hope Johnson knows he won't back him when needed, and as an authoritarian leaning president he won't have much use for a Speaker of the House. Food for thought, Mike.
Lmfao

So who has already shown up for some quality face to ass time?

Eric Trump
Rick Scott
Tommy Tuberville
Iowa AD
JD Vance
Speaker Johnson
?

i'm sure the politicians themselves know exactly what the deal is

but the people in their district they depend on for votes...another story

So who has already shown up for some quality face to ass time?

Eric Trump
Rick Scott
Tommy Tuberville
Iowa AD
JD Vance
Speaker Johnson
?

402127.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT