ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

GLjFAETWcAEHlnk

He looks worn out and this is only after a week of jury selection

‘I think he was rattled’: Legal expert reacts to Trump’s statement after hearing

He's struggling physically. 77 years of cheeseburgers and no exercise, plus a near death experience with Covid has left him weakened . As I have said before, for the first time in his adult (Loosely used), life he's not in control. He has to show up when someone tells him to at a place that isn't a golf course. He doesn't like court rooms. A judge is telling him to sit down. A judge is telling his lawyers they are stupid.
He is going to crack bigly during this case. He's old, feeble, and mentally unwell.

Last edited:
He's struggling physically. 77 years of cheeseburgers and no exercise, plus a near death experience with Covid has left him weekend. As I have said before, for the first time in his adult (Loosely used), life he's not in control. He has to show up when someone tells him to at a place that isn't a golf course. He doesn't like court rooms. A judge is telling him to sit down. A judge is telling his lawyers they are stupid.
He is going to crack bigly during this case. He's old, feeble, and mentally unwell.
WOB?

He's struggling physically. 77 years of cheeseburgers and no exercise, plus a near death experience with Covid has left him weekend. As I have said before, for the first time in his adult (Loosely used), life he's not in control. He has to show up when someone tells him to at a place that isn't a golf course. He doesn't like court rooms. A judge is telling him to sit down. A judge is telling his lawyers they are stupid.
I'll point this out again, but it also shows that he's petrified of being jailed for not showing up. Jail would wreck Trump. Prison would kill him.

Falling asleep and snoring, he probably has sleep apnea. And I'm sure that using a CPAP would be considered weak. He just might stroke out in court one day.

Reporter describes moment judge told Trump to ‘sit down’

Former President pampered rich kid Donald Trump compelled to take humiliating orders from a guy named Juan*, seated on an eloquent bench and in a position higher than Trump’s pedestrian courtroom chair. This is a unique form of justice; American justice.

* Judge Juan Marchan was born in Colombia. He immigrated to the USA when he was six. Marchan worked side jobs such as washing dishes in high school and as hotel night manager to help pay for for college.

I really, really think he’s going to have a meltdown and yell at a witness. He’s going to glower at the jurors in an attempt to intimidate them. The walls are closing in on him. For once he cannot lie or buy his way out of trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT