ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

"These aren't my legal bills, okay? Not my legal bills. These are YOUR legal bills. A lot of people are saying that. In the end, they're not coming after me. They're coming after you — and I'm just standing in their way. That's why the donations are paying the legal bills. Tremendous bills the likes of which you've never seen before. I walk into Trump Tower and I see the bills and I say, 'Wow, that's a lot of bills.' I leave the courtroom in crooked New York City and people come up to me and they're crying. These are big guys who never cry, okay. These come up to me with tears in their eyes and they say, "Sir! You have to pay the legal bills with donations because these are also my legal bills, sir!" They say that, can you believe it? They say it. And that's why we need to stop the windmills from causing cancer and killing all of the birds."

"These aren't my legal bills, okay? Not my legal bills. These are YOUR legal bills. A lot of people are saying that. In the end, they're not coming after me. They're coming after you — and I'm just standing in their way. That's why the donations are paying the legal bills. Tremendous bills the likes of which you've never seen before. I walk into Trump Tower and I see the bills and I say, 'Wow, that's a lot of bills.' I leave the courtroom in crooked New York City and people come up to me and they're crying. These are big guys who never cry, okay. These come up to me with tears in their eyes and they say, "Sir! You have to pay the legal bills with donations because these are also my legal bills, sir!" They say that, can you believe it? They say it. And that's why we need to stop the windmills from causing cancer and killing all of the birds."
Dude shouldn't even own Trump Tower anymore. That asset should have been seized a month ago.

Really speaks of his innocence when no family members want to be there with him. Oh wait, he already admitted to the affairs and paying the women off. He simply claims that fraud of this sort isn't illegal.

Reactions: nelly02 and lucas80
GTUK5EKA7VE63FBUQYWOIOYSUU.jpg

19080276_web1_4-Adam-Zyglis.jpg

You get what you (don't) pay for.
Blanche is highly regarded. He most likely made a massive mistake in taking Trump on as a client. Supposedly he took a huge retainer, so he is being paid, but reputation wise he's taking a hit. He looks terrible because his client is a 78 year old man baby who keeps crapping himself in court, and on social. media. Blanche has to keep defending stupid. That's hard for any lawyer to do.

How many indictments is he facing? How many coups has he staged? How many businesses has he bankrupted? How many women has he raped?

You realize you will get a list of crazy and disproven conspiracy theories or accusations that can't be verified.

Contrast that with a paper trail of documents to back up your claims about Trump that folks still deny are true because they don't want to believe it.

Pecker is going to testify again today. I thought the gag order was going to take up the bulk of the day.
Pecker is such a damning witness against Trump. Anyone paying attention to this case should understand that Trump is in a lot of trouble given what Pecker has testified to, and most likely will say today.

Reactions: TheCainer
Blanche
Pecker is going to testify again today. I thought the gag order was going to take up the bulk of the day.
Pecker is such a damning witness against Trump. Anyone paying attention to this case should understand that Trump is in a lot of trouble given what Pecker has testified to, and most likely will say today.
Looks like the judge won't make a ruling on the gag order until Thursday.

Blanche is highly regarded. He most likely made a massive mistake in taking Trump on as a client. Supposedly he took a huge retainer, so he is being paid, but reputation wise he's taking a hit. He looks terrible because his client is a 78 year old man baby who keeps crapping himself in court, and on social. media. Blanche has to keep defending stupid. That's hard for any lawyer to do.
I think it is pretty clear at this point that Trump’s attorneys are under heavy pressure to do/say/argue what Trump is demanding. Some are mostly obeying (Giuliani, Habba, e.g., plus many others)), some are resisting but willing to push the envelope (Tim Parlatore & others), some have resigned (Ty Cobb, Jim Trusty, e.g.).

I would place Blanche in the second category for now.

This fake trial is a Democrat election interference campaign fever dream. Holy hell what a shit show and complete waste of time and money.

99.5% of the country has already decided who they are voting for and absolutely nothing is going to change that.

Sure seems like a real trial to me. And all the legal experts. If it's fake, guess trump doesn't have to actually be there.
Agreed that vast majority of the country already has mind made up on who to vote for, but here is a tip. This criminal trial has noting to do with voting, it has everything to do with criminal activity.

Sure seems like a real trial to me. And all the legal experts. If it's fake, guess trump doesn't have to actually be there.
Agreed that vast majority of the country already has mind made up on who to vote for, but here is a tip. This criminal trial has noting to do with voting, it has everything to do with criminal activity.
It’s a fabricated Democrat wishlist.

This fake trial is a Democrat election interference campaign fever dream. Holy hell what a shit show and complete waste of time and money.

99.5% of the country has already decided who they are voting for and absolutely nothing is going to change that.
I mean this part is probably true

Reactions: McLovin32

SA thinks that since people will vote for him, that laws don't apply to him. Stupid premise for a song SA, but would fit in nicely with all other 311 songs.

Well then it really isn’t interfering with a damn thing then is it?

Donald has a handful of very good articles that he can't submit in this sham case
Did you see all of those powerful articles written saying Trump is INNOCENT! So many articles. Just look at them all. Very good articles written by the best legal minds in America. This TOTALLY UNFAIR CORRUPT JUDGE, who probably isn't even a real American, is violating Trump's constitutional rights by not even reading them!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT