ADVERTISEMENT

Oh my. This is the president of the United States.

"Lawfare"

Really what happened was he wanted to make a quip but knows he is just as likely.to fall on his face as be funny so he turned and walked away.

Look at seconds 12 through 15. It's like watching s guy who is shitfaced try to respond but he knows the alcohol won't let him.put together a sentence so he just stays silent.

Why Republicans insist on shoving corrupt Trump down everyone's throats and not taking the Nikki Haley layup to the presidency is baffling to me.
In strange way they're really democratic in their thinking here... Trump does seem to clearly be the people's choice. (but yeah, would be a great time for the party to ignore the primaries and popular opinion and pick who they think will win)

that's going to be my new favorite gif

Happy I See You GIF by Bounce

In strange way they're really democratic in their thinking here... Trump does seem to clearly be the people's choice. (but yeah, would be a great time for the party to ignore the primaries and popular opinion and pick who they think will win)
It truly is baffling that this is the guy they are willing to give up their morals and values for.

What do you think about the Rs still supporting Trump after he became a felon?
This is my shocked face:

Hungry Guy Fieri GIF by Rosanna Pansino

I crap you not, this is from a high school friend's FB page just 3 hours ago:

It’s time to get involved in the next election. We need every American who believes in our constitution to volunteer at some level. Donate your time, your money and your energy to saving our republic.
436613351_10226117646630986_5700658808395897205_n.jpg

It truly is baffling that this is the guy they are willing to give up their morals and values for.
I think way too many republicans nowdays don't have strong political morals or values -- they were brought in to win. Wrong type of person is populating the party. That's part of it.

I also think they're a lot more blue collar/rural now and that demographic really likes Trump. They're afraid to go against that base.

This is my shocked face:

Hungry Guy Fieri GIF by Rosanna Pansino

I crap you not, this is from a high school friend's FB page just 3 hours ago:

It’s time to get involved in the next election. We need every American who believes in our constitution to volunteer at some level. Donate your time, your money and your energy to saving our republic.
436613351_10226117646630986_5700658808395897205_n.jpg
Weird they chose the guy who really did go nuts

I think way too many republicans nowdays don't have strong political morals or values -- they were brought in to win. Wrong type of person is populating the party. That's part of it.

I also think they're a lot more blue collar/rural now and that demographic really likes Trump. They're afraid to go against that base.
I just can't see how they like him. Do they just ignore who he is and always have been?

WTF does "the people's choice" mean? Where are you getting that information? The guy lost by 8 million votes last time. Hardly enough to be called "the people's choice". Just because he calls himself crap like this doesn't mean you need to do it too.

I lol'd hard at this line.
We've all been there. You are having a great time, one to many turns into 3, usually while sitting down, someone says something you want to respond to and your mouth doesn't immediately fire. You have that moment of o shit... I really want to say something but now im.late, probably too hammered to really articulate what it was you were going to say, so you just pass and DGAF.

Campfire is notorious for this.

That's him, but he is "sober".

Reactions: LunchBox50
WTF does "the people's choice" mean? Where are you getting that information? The guy lost by 8 million votes last time. Hardly enough to be called "the people's choice". Just because he calls himself crap like this doesn't mean you need to do it too.
We're talking about who the Republican electorate is choosing

Joe Biden is a senile octogenarian incapable of balancing a basic checkbook.

But, also

Joe Biden is a diabolical mastermind who has set into motion a plan where a web of devotees wrongfully prosecute Donald Trump.

In regards to your second comment, do you really think it would take a "mastermind"?

Joe Biden is a senile octogenarian incapable of balancing a basic checkbook.

But, also

Joe Biden is a diabolical mastermind who has set into motion a plan where a web of devotees wrongfully prosecute Donald Trump.
The latter is probably directed towards his puppeteers. :cool:

Regardless, I like where you're going with this.

Reactions: IBHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT