ADVERTISEMENT

*****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

For those wanting to listen to the radio broadcast, here are 2 free options:

(1) YouTube Link:

Shortly before ONE HOUR before tip, go to YouTube.com

Under Search, type Iowa Hawkeyes; hit enter

Click on Iowa Hawkeyes

Look for the "LIVE" in red & "MBB: Iowa vs Ohio State." Click on this link & listen to the pregame show that starts at 7:00 pm CT.

(2) Varsity Network app:

For any Learfield game broadcast, you can listen to the pregame show (starts at 7:00 pm CT), the game (8:00 pm CT tip) & the postgame show for free.

The steps:

* Download "The Varsity Network" app.

* For iPhone users, GO HERE:

* For Android users, GO HERE:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sidearmsports.varsitynetwork.audio&hl=en_US&gl=US

* Set up your account

* Simply select "The University of Iowa" as the school you want to listen to.

* Under Upcoming streams you will see links for the games.

* If Learfield is broadcasting the show or game (football, men's basketball, women's basketball, baseball, Hawk Talk with Kirk, Fran, or Lisa, etc), you can listen here.

* This is app only (the Varsity Network does not have a website to go to and listen).

* There are ON DEMAND podcasts; check that tab out.

Reactions: oldhawk56
Don't feel good about this game. I hope I'm wrong. Really didn't like how Iowa handled O$U in the last game. But then again I really don't think they'll be able to mug Kris like they did in Columbus.

Don't feel good about this game. I hope I'm wrong. Really didn't like how Iowa handled O$U in the last game. But then again I really don't think they'll be able to mug Kris like they did in Columbus.

There's a reason that the home vs. road records are so lopsided in the B1G. And it isn't just because of the fans.... Nearly every team gets a major home whistle... Although fans do influence the refs and the crowd will be sparse tonight.

The fans that make it might be a little more rowdy though. FINGERS CROSSED. Bring on the rowdy fans!

Intern running the camera? Must have just grabbed a student as they came in. Zooming in and out like crazy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT