ADVERTISEMENT

*****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Defense holds them to 36. How'd that happen?
This is gonna sound 'poo poo', but I think it was just as much OSU's offense being butterfingers and getting way too sped up as it was Iowa's D.

Trying to match Iowa's pace is what really hurt the Buckeyes in the first half.

So, by all means, try and compete in a track meet with the Hawks in the 2nd half, too, OSU!

If I was anywhere close to the court in that 1st half, I think I would have been tossed.

Good work by Fran not getting T'd up. These refs have been allowing non-stop hand checking and holding by OSU.

And a FLOP allowed for good measure.

I would sleep with Parrish from Indiana if it would get her to come play ball for the Hawkeyes

• Haha
Reactions: DTP2
If I was anywhere close to the court in that 1st half, I think I would have been tossed.

Good work by Fran not getting T'd up. These refs have been allowing non-stop hand checking and holding by OSU.

And a FLOP allowed for good measure.
FP's second foul almost got Fran to go off.

boxing out is something they learned as children

you don't have to practice giving 100% effort
Touche. I think their heads get so locked into what they want to do on offense. No excuse, just observation.

When the shot clock rarely get below 10 the other team is going to get more possessions. Playing as fast as we do makes it tough to not give up a few points.
Actually it’s the points per possession that we are 145 in country.
or we play fast and bad

I got a kick out of the bumping, grabbing, and holding of Murray. Then he is backing down a defender... Only to to have the defender flop backwards for a charge call.

Or Murray driving and 2 different defenders reaching and getting arm... Only to have the ball hit Murray's leg and go out of bounds. OSU ball.

Or an OSU players pump fake Rebraca at the FT line. Rebraca doesn't jump and the proceeds to back up and have his arms straight up. OSU player dives forward with a non-baskerball move to initiate contact and throw the ball in the air. Foul #2 on Rebraca

Reactions: Ree4 and Bishop1971
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT