ADVERTISEMENT

*****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

I’m just going to say what’s in mind tonight before I run it through my filters…

Since the day he got here I hated watching PMAC play… I thought he had talent, I really did, and I thought he would get less awkward… Well, that hasn’t happened. he is maybe worse.

With that said, I’m not mad as hell at Fran for playing him…

CMAC on the other hand, I enjoyed watching play, and he was an asset to the program.

Don’t get the on again off again hatred of Peyton Sanford for that matter, Ben Krikke.

They are what they are, and we wouldn’t have won as many games as we have without them.

I also don’t necessarily see the major love for Josh Dix… Last year I honestly thought he was at best another typical Fran McCaffrey type player, he has improved quite a bit over the last 10 or 12 games I’ll give you that..: I also didn’t know about the broken leg.

Everyone struggles from 3 until they play in Carver

LOL… it’s funny, because it’s true😀

I remember way back in the 80s when we played Iowa State and Lafester Rhodes holy shit I don’t think he’d had 50 games in the last four…but sure enough he had 54 vs us!

it’s shocking to me how much love these announcers have started to show Fran McCaffrey constantly over the last few years for a guy that I don’t think he’s as bad a coach as some of you, but I’ve always thought he was a Borish ass on the bench.

Yet most of his players, and crap tons of these announcers treat him like some sort of Savant, when it comes to offensive basketball ! How much they like him, and he helped them in the past…🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT