ADVERTISEMENT

Okay Beacon OTers. Shall we do a presidential poll?

If the election were held this Tuesday, whom are you voting for?

• Total voters
1. Basic healthcare should be considered a human right. If believing that all lives are of value is radical, then I'm guilty as charged.
2. There has been massive redistribution of wealth in the U.S. over the past 4+ decades. Stemming that wouldn't be radical.
3. We've covered this. Finite resources can't support infinite growth. I don't think this is a radical notion, but you disagree.
Share your opinions so I can tell you why you are wrong…

Confirms what we already knew which is that this political leanings of this place do not align with America's.

Confirms what we already knew which is that this political leanings of this place do not align with America's.
Don’t worry, you’ll always be here to cry like a little bitch about there not being enough far right hacks like you. All while never mentioning anything about Hawk sports. What a cool guy you are!

• Love
Reactions: Chishawk1425
Don’t worry, you’ll always be here to cry like a little bitch about there not being enough far right hacks like you. All while never mentioning anything about Hawk sports. What a cool guy you are!
I have plenty of Hawk sports posts actually. Do a search.

I have season tickets to men's BB, and attend most of the football games when my job allows, and myself, my wife and our adult age children all have, or do attend, the U of I. So, I'm pretty sure I can post whatever I want when I want on this board unlike so many others on here that have little to no Iowa of U of I connections. Thanks for trying.

Last edited:
Name Harris's three most radical policy positions. I'm curious.
Raise corp taxes from 21% to 35%; abolish ICE, and provide health care (and likely voting rights) to illegal immigrants. Just 3 off the top of my head…for starters…I’m sure there are more.

1. Basic healthcare should be considered a human right. If believing that all lives are of value is radical, then I'm guilty as charged.
2. There has been massive redistribution of wealth in the U.S. over the past 4+ decades. Stemming that wouldn't be radical.
3. We've covered this. Finite resources can't support infinite growth. I don't think this is a radical notion, but you disagree.
Regarding # 1…with huge budget deficits, America simply can’t afford free health care for all illegals. Unless, Treasury continues to print money, which will make inflation even worse. Do you have a household budget? I would like to have two new cars in the garage and go on 4 vacations a year too, but common sense & my budget dictate otherwise. 😉

However, Trump’s policies were better than Biden’s for this country (morals aside). 😉
d69w4tr-71493f69-ae7f-4efa-84e5-f8149336da3c.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT