ADVERTISEMENT

Okie St is undefeated and just soundly beat Mizzou ....

HawkCharlotte

HR MVP
Jul 17, 2005
I hate to say it but Iowa may have their asses kicked three times in the same year.

When was the last time that happened?

Nah...the matchups vs OSU won't be as lopsided.
Stillwater is a tough environment to wrestle in and those drunken cowboys are right on top of you.

And the dance team does everything in their power to break your concentration. Wow

Interested to see if Surber is back for them, that might decide it one way or the other.

Stillwater is a tough environment to wrestle in and those drunken cowboys are right on top of you.

And the dance team does everything in their power to break your concentration. Wow

Interested to see if Surber is back for them, that might decide it one way or the other.
Iowa would have two guaranteed losses, Fix and Plott.

Everyone else is tossup/slight favorites for Iowa.

Hawks win.

Hawks win.
125 at home has the edge, but close.

133 Fix BIG.

141 Woods but close. A hurt woods? Vs a healthy Jamison is going to be close.

149 who goes for either school? Close

157 Travis just beats guys he shouldn’t and Franek isn’t a lock.

165 will be good. Caliendo should win

174 Kennedy favored but Okie is tough to score on.

184 Plott is really good

197 going to decide the dual.

285 I hate watching doucet wrestle. He wins 2-1 in overtime.

Dogfight

125 at home has the edge, but close.

133 Fix BIG.

141 Woods but close. A hurt woods? Vs a healthy Jamison is going to be close.

149 who goes for either school? Close

157 Travis just beats guys he shouldn’t and Franek isn’t a lock.

165 will be good. Caliendo should win

174 Kennedy favored but Okie is tough to score on.

184 Plott is really good

197 going to decide the dual.

285 I hate watching doucet wrestle. He wins 2-1 in overtime.

Dogfight
So is that the new rumor about Woods.

Hawks win.
Mitch that's not even close to accurate if you look at the rankings (which are certain to change after last night's results). Not to mention crazy stuff happens in the Okie dual, especially in Stillwater!

25 - Edge Ayala 3-0
33 - Huge edge Fix 3-4
41 - Edge Woods (shaky rn) 6-4
49 - Edge Rathjen 9-4
57 - Toss up (Franek gets Okie'd) 9-7
65 - Edge Olejnik 9-10
74 - Edge Kennedy (dangerous Okie) 12-10
84 - Huge edge Plott 12-14 (possible FALL)
97 - Toss up (if Surber goes) 15-14
HWT - Edge Doucet (can BK pull off a massive upset?) 15-17

Bonus points will be huge! Fix should get a major, possibly TF. Plott could be TF or FALL. Glazier possibly puts up bonus if Surber doesn't go (even if he does). This dual has all the markings of a historical Iowa/Okie dual. This dual will NOT be chalk!

Our guys are beat to shit? Naaaahhh…….
Who's been beating the crap out of Ayala in the room. His eye!!!

Beat Up Black Eye GIF by The Roku Channel

I gotta give olejnik the nod over caliendo. He's a different animal after transferring to okie state.

That’s what I was told. Leg
If that’s the case sit him until post season. Do whatever rehab, whatever it takes to get the best chance at the finals Iowa has. What’s the point to prod a sick/hurt wrestler out there. Gomez is on a very limited pitch count this year for a specific reason.

Reactions: MVPFAN and tiltman
If that’s the case sit him until post season. Do whatever rehab, whatever it takes to get the best chance at the finals Iowa has. What’s the point to prod a sick/hurt wrestler out there. Gomez is on a very limited pitch count this year for a specific reason.
Why? That would prohibit TB from grinding him to a nub and getting his “senior moment” at nationals like so many before him have enjoyed.

Well that’s the Iowa way anymore. The best wrestlers on the team go into March looking like the walking wounded.
It seems Woods hurt and based on his social media post Arnold hurt as well. More guys for the ever increasing list.

Mitch that's not even close to accurate if you look at the rankings (which are certain to change after last night's results). Not to mention crazy stuff happens in the Okie dual, especially in Stillwater!

25 - Edge Ayala 3-0
33 - Huge edge Fix 3-4
49 - Edge Rathjen 9-4
65 - Edge Olejnik 9-10

Bonus points will be huge! Fix should get a major, possibly TF. Plott could be TF or FALL. Glazier possibly puts up bonus if Surber doesn't go (even if he does). This dual has all the markings of a historical Iowa/Okie dual. This dual will NOT be chalk!
Actually my post was EXACTLY accurate by your metrics...I said 133/184 Cowboy heavy favs, and everything else you predicted is tossup/slight Iowa fav.

Wonder if Okie State still wrestles on a high school sized mat?

25 - Edge Ayala 3-0
33 - Huge edge Fix 3-4
49 - Edge Rathjen 9-4
65 - Edge Olejnik 9-10

That’s a whole lotta edging. I’m not sure what to think. 😳

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT