ADVERTISEMENT

Okla State at Iowa

We have some stud freshman, Bowman another high gas tank animal. Needs to lose the cross body, not proficient in it and doesn't need it.

Reactions: Jaybird319
Well they've successfully sucked all excitement out of this match.

Edit: another challenge....wake me up when it's over

Reactions: Dagboi
No matter the rankings, OSU is the slight favorite.

125-Iowa by dec. 3-0
133-OSU by Maj 3-4
141-OSU by dec 3-7
149-Iowa by dec...OSU kid is good. 6-7
157-Iowa TF.11-7
165-Iowa dec. 14-7
174-OSU by dec 14-10
184-Iowa by dec 17-10
197-OSU by dec 17-13
HWY-OSU by dec 17-16

Well, Chief, it looks to me like you get the prize for "Prognosticator of the Day"! You called all matches correctly but HWT. You even called Sorensen not getting bonus, as well as The Bull's and Bowman's victories, which were the toss-up calls. Not a bad day's work!

Now, given your obvious talents, I was wondering if you could give me a little advice on some stock choices...

Well, Chief, it looks to me like you get the prize for "Prognosticator of the Day"! You called all matches correctly but HWT. You even called Sorensen not getting bonus, as well as The Bull's and Bowman's victories, which were the toss-up calls. Not a bad day's work!

Now, given your obvious talents, I was wondering if you could give me a little advice on some stock choices...

Sorensen got the TF and Kemerer got the dec, but yeah good call by Chief for the most part. I had all the results correct except Wilcke but may have gotten a little overzealous on bonus points.

Sorensen got the TF and Kemerer got the dec, but yeah good call by Chief for the most part. I had all the results correct except Wilcke but may have gotten a little overzealous on bonus points.
Ooops, you're right. My bad, I reversed those two outcomes, giving the Chief a little bit too much credit.

Reactions: IAChief32
I’m not coming here to kiss ass. I thought Iowa would stink coming into this year. You guys have a nice team. I see them #3 at this point.

I liked the way they wrestled. Very impressed with Sorensen, Stoll, Bowman, Lee and Maranelli today. Your guys fought hard all night.

Just wanted to drop by and point this out. Sometimes we break balls to break balls, but for the most part we all fans of the sport. If I come away impressed, I’m gonna say it. Even if it is Iowa

Didn't remember seeing it watching BTN in real time and haven't gone back to check.............

Did Lee do his "hand shake" thingy with Picnic?

Not really a fan of it. I think it makes him look a little "cocky".

He normally Techs or Pins most of his opponents and then you're gonna "rub it in" with the hand shake thing.

Act like you been there before comes to mind............
Yeah........ go ahead and blow a gasket if you like guys.........
2mo5pow.gif

Edit: Just watched it and he looked tired. Looked more like he lost than won.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT