ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma bill would fire teachers for offending Christian morals by teaching biology, allows parents to sue teachers

I say dirt, you say primordial goo, so what? I'm curious what your problem is here? Neither of us can prove our claim we take it on faith by taking other factors into account so it's not like you've got some 'gotcha' here like you think.
FFS - no, I've NEVER said humans were created from "primordial goo". You're making shit up again. I've said humans evolved from other LIVING organisms. You believe humans were spontaneously created from dirt and then argue against abiogenesis. LOL

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Does anyone want to explain to Riley the implication of him saying that "humans evolved from other LIVING organisms"?

Is there any intellectual integrity on here at all?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Where did those other living organisms come from?
Originally? Abiogenesis. Then millions of years of evolution. Then humans. NOT humans spontaneously from dirt as you have stated.

You've again become tedious and continuing to destroy your weak argument bores me. Continue on with your nonsense.

Listen "Professor", if humans came from other living organisms where did those organisms come from?

I actually was a professor, so no insult there.....the rest is moot. Natural selection only explains the origin of new species....not where life came from. So even if we are wrong about the one, it in no way negates the other. The idea you think that tells me you don't really know hardly anything about either.

I actually was a professor, so no insult there.....the rest is moot. Natural selection only explains the origin of new species....not where life came from. So even if we are wrong about the one, it in no way negates the other. The idea you think that tells me you don't really know hardly anything about either.
You played your role in Riley's and my little drama. Kudos.

@RileyHawk

The Professor just curb stomped your assertion.
Lol- you're too stupid to realize he supported everything I've said. Abiogenesis is still being studied. Humans evolved from other living organisms. All widely supported by science.

You're the one who claims humans were made spontaneously from dirt. Non-living substance to human - directly, magically. Explain how that happened and the science behind your assertion.

From similar organism before them. There’s a pretty good fossil record of this if you ever care to check.
devil.1200x630.shirt.png

Reactions: Joes Place
Lol- you're too stupid to realize he supported everything I've said. Abiogenesis is still being studied. Humans evolved from other living organisms. All widely supported by science.

You're the one who claims humans were made spontaneously from dirt. Non-living substance to human - directly, magically. Explain how that happened and the science behind your assertion.
Abiogenesis is the study of how life arose from the primordial goo. Therefore you have goo and I have dirt. Neither of us can prove either theory. We BELIEVE we are correct because of other factors. When I say you have goo I'm completely correct and when you try your semantic word games you are lying. Thus endeth the lesson.

Abiogenesis is the study of how life arose from the primordial goo. Therefore you have goo and I have dirt. Neither of us can prove either theory. We BELIEVE we are correct because of other factors. When I say you have goo I'm completely correct and when you try your semantic word games you are lying. Thus endeth the lesson.
You're an idiot.

abiogenesis - "the original evolution of life or living organisms from inorganic or inanimate substances"

NOTHING about "primordial goo". NOTHING about HUMANS, which has been the subject all along.

LIFE came from abiogenesis and HUMANS evolved from other living organisms.

Why won't you even try to support how HUMANS came spontaneously from DIRT? Where is your scientific support of this?

So lame.

LOL...no lesson. The building blocks for life have already been found to exist. The precursors to living cells have already been demonstrated to spontaneously form absent any intervention from a god. At some point in the future, it is not at all unlikely that a very primitive, self-replicationg, self-contained unit of "life" will be created in a lab. Where does your god go then?

You worship a weak "god"...a god of the gaps. You worship a god getting smaller and smaller every time humans figure things out. You keep shoving your god into those smaller and smaller spaces we haven't yet illuminated. It's pretty sad to watch.

Evolution is a fact.
Natural selection is an observable fact. This is genetic variation of already present genes in the parent animals and nothing more.
Evolutionary theory explains the mechanisms.
Explanations of possible mechanisms are not observations of those mechanisms in practice.

These are true and logically irrefutable statements.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
You guys are bantering over an event with no answer or conclusion, at least with human understanding at this point. The beginning of life could be and probably is as simple as a cell forming through an accidental sequencing of chemical compounds.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
You guys are bantering over an event with no answer or conclusion, at least with human understanding at this point. The beginning of life could be and probably is as simple as a cell forming through an accidental sequencing of chemical compounds.
Actually we're bantering over the fact that Warrior Poet is completely full of shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT