ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma football player Spencer Jones gets his ass beat in

By ball holder? Very doubtful. Jean jacket? Very probable.

You realize this still doesn't make it self defense to punch and beat the friend of someone who hit you, right? Is that too many dots for you to connect? I can bust out the crayons if needed.
You are the one making shit up. I'm going off what we saw. You are the one saying ball holder could have thrown a punch earlier. That is literally making shit up. Your MMA boys are the bigger douchebags in this scenario. Good luck claiming self defense when you are caught on camera standing there talking to your buddy about which one each wants to fight. You don't plan that out as self defense. That's going on the offense. Stop being so dumb. Stop getting emotional because I'm an asshole.
Wrecks Banner girlfriend cheated on him with a wrestler. Wrecks Banner harbors a raging hatred of wresters. Wreck Banner still feels the salt in the wounds of betrayal because his girlfriend ended up marrying the wrestler. The wrestlers name was Stephanie.

Reactions: McIlraveysMullet
Wrecks Banner logging onto the internet
and reading the news this morning.

tenor.gif

That's disappointing. At least I'm back here to admit I was wrong about this guy getting charged.
I wouldn't have been surprised one way or the other, as I think it probably could have been avoided had they just walked away.

My opinion was that they shouldn't be charged. I agree with the mutual combatant. Even though there was no direct question and answer of hey you want to fight with an affirmative acknowledgement. The actions and aggressive mannerisms to me were enough to see it was mutual combat. There is no doubt if MMA dude said, hey you wanna go/fight? That football boy and his friend would have said yes.

Very good of you to come back and own up.

It also appears my armchair diagnosis was spot on. But you all already knew that cuz, well....its me.
You called the torn biceps? All the whiney anti-wrestling clowns around here are likely devastated. It was incredibly foolish for folks to speculate the video footage encapsulated the entire confrontation and brawl. The football player learned a lesson...stick with football and not fighting. I learned long ago that I am a terrible fighter...just terrible.

Reactions: Finance85
You called the torn biceps? All the whiney anti-wrestling clowns around here are likely devastated. It was incredibly foolish for folks to speculate the video footage encapsulated the entire confrontation and brawl. The football player learned a lesson...stick with football and not fighting. I learned long ago that I am a terrible fighter...just terrible.
No. The orbital fracture.

Sometimes if you get told you’re awesome enough you start to believe it. Then you get your ass kicked around and come back to earth. There’s always someone tougher. Sometimes you can’t tell who that someone is.

[/QUOTE]
“We have carefully considered the entirety of the circumstances surrounding the incident including a previous altercation between the parties and the actions that led up to the physical fight caught on camera by a bystander,” Mashburn said in today’s release. “My office has decided that no criminal charges are appropriate as this appears to be a mutual combat situation in which both parties voluntarily engaged in a fist fight.”

One douchebag made himself $66k beating up another douchebag in a bathroom over nothing. Unreal.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-walker-with-attorney-fees-and-medical-bills
Right call for no charges but this thing likely won't be over yet and MMA guy might not want to spend any of the excess funds quite yet.

Just because football wussy lost the criminal phase more than likely there will be a civil phase. No criminal charges may hurt his case but he will still go after MMA guy and the real target....the bar's in$urance company. Probably an out of court settlement with the insurance company and they may look to MMA guy for a piece of his windfall too.

Kudos for manning up.

Why are you disappointed? That you were wrong, or there were no charges, or both?

I wouldn't have been surprised one way or the other, as I think it probably could have been avoided had they just walked away.

My opinion was that they shouldn't be charged. I agree with the mutual combatant. Even though there was no direct question and answer of hey you want to fight with an affirmative acknowledgement. The actions and aggressive mannerisms to me were enough to see it was mutual combat. There is no doubt if MMA dude said, hey you wanna go/fight? That football boy and his friend would have said yes.

Very good of you to come back and own up.

Both. That was a pretty vicious video. I thought the guy crossed a line from mutual combat to assault.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT