ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma football player Spencer Jones gets his ass beat in

What happened was not self-defense or a reasonable response. And they will get charged. Norman PD already stated charges will be coming the only question is how serious those charges will be. You shatter somebody's face there will be charges coming.
You don't know crap on this. You have no idea what happened prior to the video. Its likely there was pushing and shoving prior to the guy starts recording. Its foolish to cast judgment off of video only.

I'm going to see Alger this June. I'll ask him if this so called legend is true.

I know a lot of people who love him and I know a lot of people who really really hate him. Doesn’t seem to be much middle ground with him.

For a very brief time it was 2 on 1. Jeans Jacket actually turned and was grabbing (by his back) MMA fighter who was fighting Ball Holder. It was at that point that the other MMA fighter grabbed Jeans Jacket.

Might have been a little excessive the pounding he gave Jeans Jacket after slamming him in the wall but I feel no sympathy for the cowardly Jeans Jacket. The guy earned what he got.

Probably.

Thank you for admitting you were wrong. I accept your defeat.

You are an idiot. Just because jean jacket may have punched someone earlier and then gave a shoulder shove doesn't make it ok for them to then beat the crap out of ball holder. You do realize ball holder did not initiate any contact which is why MMA bro is going to be arrested and charged, right? Or did community college football ruin your already slow brain?

You are an idiot. Just because jean jacket may have punched someone earlier and then gave a shoulder shove doesn't make it ok for them to then beat the crap out of ball holder. You do realize ball holder did not initiate any contact which is why MMA bro is going to be arrested and charged, right? Or did community college football ruin your already slow brain?
I am trying to place who you are. @iowalawhawk?

When did you graduate from Iowa....it seems you and I must have been there at the same time
Undergrad in the early 2000's. A few of my primary places like Jake's, Vito's, and OG Fieldhouse were starting to close down shop during the twilight of my downtown glory days. Ah, the partial memories

The commentator in this video sucks, but he definitely caught an important point here, and that is cowboy boots asking beanie "which one do you want?" before the push and ensuing scuffle occur
I thought the commentator did pretty well for someone with an obvious speech impediment and low IQ! Go get ‘em tiger!

What a loser. Gets in a bar fight, destroys that schmuck, now wants other people to pay for his upcoming legal bills. I don't know, maybe just walk away next time Billy Bad Ass? Enjoy prison.
Theres stuff floating around that he was punched first.

Reminds me of when 170 lb. Roger Huerta knocked out 230 lb. former Longhorns linebacker Rashad Bobino. If you mess with someone schooled in fighting and all you are is “tough” you’re in trouble. Everyone is tough.

This whole situation reminds me of a high school "tough guy". I do believe that 1 on 1 he was probably pretty tough. Judo, Boxing, and approx. 6-2 220#.

His problem was he thought he was Billy Jack and would pick fights where he was outnumbered, get his butt kicked, and then after he lost he would file charges. Guy needed to quit watching TV and the movies and think taking on 2 or 3 guys was going to end well for him.

It was always funny how the few times he did come out on top....he was never interested in filing charges.

Guessing if things would have ended well for Ball Holder he too would not be overly concerned about pressing charges.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Theres stuff floating around that he was punched first.

By ball holder? Very doubtful. Jean jacket? Very probable.

You realize this still doesn't make it self defense to punch and beat the friend of someone who hit you, right? Is that too many dots for you to connect? I can bust out the crayons if needed.

This story reminded me of a situation in Ames in the 70's. An ISU football player named Roosevelt Roby decided to pick a fight with Chuck Jean, an all-American wrestler at ISU. Despite a distinct weight advantage, it did not end well for Mr. Roby.

At some point in your life you must have been beaten up in a bar. You really want these guys to go to prison, which seems odd to me.
Nope. Never lost a fight. That said, I also never crushed a guy's eye socket either. Most that ever happened was a bloody nose and everybody rushes in to break it up and then you end up having a few beers with the other guys and find out they're not such a-holes. I suppose I was lucky like that.

I had a friend, college baseball player, that lost his vision in one eye when a guy smashed a beer bottle in his face. I have another friend that was jumped by a bunch of frat boys that smashed his face in with a pool ball. I don't like "likes to bar fight guy" because I've seen the permanent damage that can happen. Also, when I go out I like to have fun and don't need Billy Jack ruining the night. I'm also in my late 40's and don't need or go looking for any of that crap. A few years ago a buddy of mine and our wives (no pics) were walking into this bar when a couple of young punks started in on us for no reason outside the bar. No clue what these guys were thinking wanting to fight a couple of old guys outside the bar. My buddy and I were friends with the bar owner and this happened right in front of the bouncer. Told the bouncer to tell (Blank) that we'll see him another time and went home. I don't need that sh*t. Throw the animals in prison.

By ball holder? Very doubtful. Jean jacket? Very probable.

You realize this still doesn't make it self defense to punch and beat the friend of someone who hit you, right? Is that too many dots for you to connect? I can bust out the crayons if needed.

That "friend" wasn't an innocent bystander, he was in the guy's face and looking to fight. The guy had already been hit once, it's only natural that he's going to be concerned about being hit again. Jean Jacket/Ball Holder already showed they were ok with physical contact.

You are so stupid. My whole point is we don’t know what happened before the video started. You’re here arguing like you know who punched who. You’re making shit up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT