ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma

Unlike your conference where Texas calls the shots, there is no Buckeye or Wolverine network.

Iowa is just as important, has just as much say as everybody else.
Now that one is funny!
That must be a foreign concept to you, it's alright though. You guys can go tell daddy Texas that you are fearful of being relegated to Conference USA. I'm sure daddy Texas will sooth your fears that it will never happen, just remember your place.

imagine what our OL would do to Big 12 teams

Imagine what our DL would do? Once ISU's QB got hit hard, he became less and less effective

imagine the Time of Possession difference, too
You folks crow and you play in the weakest division in P5 by far. I guess you are looking forward to that protected rivalry with Rutgers! LOL!

What happened to the Iowa defense when Belldozer ran the “Belldozer” just to get a first down? Good grief people. OU has forgotten more about championships and winning than Iowa ever will. 11 losing seasons in the history of the program. Delusional fans. Have to love the little brother mentality. Stoops is an OU legend. Love it!

Reactions: CounterPoint
Ya, iowa has a very weak, gift wrapped schedule. Plays in da very weak b1g west. Then doesnt play 3 of da top teams in the higher rated b1g east. ;)

I can already hear da "no respect" cries when iowa isnt ranked high enough for them. ;)
You earn what you get. Every year Iowa plays these rag a$$ OOC teams then wonder why they aren’t ranked. I read all the crap they come up with to try to be a big dog. Truth is Iowa is a developmental program and always will be. Big West real tough this year. Again delusional.

Reactions: WhoaNellieCy
I want to make sure I am following the logic, Iowa sucks, the B1G W sucks and ISU should be undefeated. Other than facts it makes perfect sense.

What happened to the Iowa defense when Belldozer ran the “Belldozer” just to get a first down? Good grief people. OU has forgotten more about championships and winning than Iowa ever will. 11 losing seasons in the history of the program. Delusional fans. Have to love the little brother mentality. Stoops is an OU legend. Love it!
Uh-oh. Now you did it. Here comes the "Stoops is an Iowaah fan at heart" BS.

I would dare to bet that if you ask anyone outside of the states of Oklahoma and Iowa who Bob Stoops is, at least 90% would say that he coached at Oklahoma, rather than saying that he was a D-back for Iowaah.

And another safe bet is asking Stoops himself. Choose your colors, Bob - Crimson & Cream or Black & Gold. Money says his answer is Crimson & Cream.

Reactions: Stoops41
Uh-oh. Now you did it. Here comes the "Stoops is an Iowaah fan at heart" BS.

I would dare to bet that if you ask anyone outside of the states of Oklahoma and Iowa who Bob Stoops is, at least 90% would say that he coached at Oklahoma, rather than saying that he was a D-back for Iowaah.

And another safe bet is asking Stoops himself. Choose your colors, Bob - Crimson & Cream or Black & Gold. Money says his answer is Crimson & Cream.
Since you mentioned it.

https://hawkeyesports.com/news/2011/12/29/_Go_Hawks_Still_Heard_in_the_Stoops_House.aspx

Wow. You've been sitting on that one for awhile, haven't you... Nice recent story. ;)
Any stories about him and Hayden Fry?

And with a kid playing for OU, I'm pretty sure that the Stoops family doorbell is playing "Boomer Sooner" proudly these days.

But even though your link is dated, you get an A for effort.

Unbelievable! This has turned into another multi page thread with the mighty Hawkeyes trying to splain how they are a far better program than one of the blue bloods. Just delete this crap. More threads on here about another program. Get a grip. Stoops #OU Legend!

Unbelievable! This has turned into another multi page thread with the mighty Hawkeyes trying to splain how they are a far better program than one of the blue bloods. Just delete this crap. More threads on here about another program. Get a grip. Stoops #OU Legend!

Does Bob have any free time to help Mike out?

The cancellation of the first game cost us two Ws. I am certain of that.

LOL. Yeah, I figured this Yahoo would crawl out from under his stone at some point. Imagine that, talking smack all over this board leading up to the game, then has a built-in excuse in his back pocket ready to use.

So, did you bet the farm that ISU was going to cover against Iowa like you said, since it was such a lock? Oh, wait, that was just internet tough-guy talk.

You Iowa State fans are such cowards. You, WhoaNellieCy and the other CyTrolls need to go back where you came from until your team can actually beat ours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT