ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Don't look now...

Hawkfan_08

HR Legend
Nov 9, 2002
North Liberty
But the team that everyone picked to finish last and to be just awful is on 3rd place. The Gophers sit behind only Purdue and Wisconsin and are 12-3 overall.

Iowa > Minnesota

It's never wrong to have hope in facts. :)

Ill Allow It GIF

I watched them play Mland…boy do they compete hard. It may be just me but I also love seeing Michigan State struggle.
Only 4 games into conference play with a pretty soft schedule. But I agree, they get after it. They did well in the portal with guard play. Will be interesting to see if it holds up against better opponents

The weird thing is big10 might be down and yet I could see them win a title too. would be a good year for this conference.

The weird thing is big10 might be down and yet I could see them win a title too. would be a good year for this conference.
I mean as of today Purdue is still the betting favorites in Vegas for the title. The Big Ten is down because the middle of the conference sucks--the conference does have 3 teams in the top-12 on KenPom currently. Last year the Big Ten didn't even have 3 teams in the top 25 on KenPom when it finished the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT