ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa (W) vs Minnesota Game Thread*****

On Fire GIF

39 three’s thrown up.

Live and eventually die by it I guess.
It’s a valid concern IMO. Worked very well tonight, shots were falling. but they will likely need better and more consistent front court finishes for scores to make it to the F4.

Nevertheless, what a shooting performance by the guards!

Reactions: shikreto
39 three’s thrown up.

Live and eventually die by it I guess.
Minnesota was terrible at covering our shooters though.

We ran the same quick set play for open 3s like 5 times tonight. Skip pass, corner pass, open 3 and swish.

They took what the defense gave them.......which was wide open 3s. This team isn't so bad that they're just gonna eventually start missing them like the men would do...........just sayin.

Minnesota was terrible at covering our shooters though.

We ran the same quick set play for open 3s like 5 times tonight. Skip pass, corner pass, open 3 and swish.

They took what the defense gave them.......which was wide open 3s. This team isn't so bad that they're just gonna eventually start missing them like the men would do...........just sayin.
This is absolutely going to happen against better competition in the weeks ahead / tourney.

And without some effective post play - game over.

This is absolutely going to happen against better competition in the weeks ahead / tourney.

And without some effective post play - game over.
"Well, no sh**", not to be an a** lol.

I'm shocked we're ranked 6th, honestly. We should be 10th right now if the people making the polls were actually being honest.

It's obvious where our deficiencies are, comparatively speaking, athleticism included.

I would be highly disappointed though, if we lose in the tournament like we did against Creighton two years ago where we simply just didn't shoot well (aka dying because we didn't make shots).

That's not why we lost to LSU, and it's not specifically why we lost in our 3 conference games this year (notice I didn't mention K-State).

I want to know, did the gopher mascot get the autograph from Clark?
I recently discovered that Jada Gyamfi posts a get ready with me video of her pregame makeup routine. Various teammates make guest appearances. In this one, she discusses that she is, don't think she's joking, afraid of Herky and all other people in mascot costumes. And, Herky knows it and messes with her.

I recently discovered that Jada Gyamfi posts a get ready with me video of her pregame makeup routine. Various teammates make guest appearances. In this one, she discusses that she is, don't think she's joking, afraid of Herky and all other people in mascot costumes. And, Herky knows it and messes with her.
Lol girls complaining about the start time of the game.........this is familiar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT