ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa (W) vs Minnesota Game Thread*****

1 more rebound from a triple double. Few more points from clark would be ideal so she can get the scoring record out of the way early vs Ohio state

Reactions: Hawksfor3
Is it a sell out again?
yep-best.gif

86 points after three quarters.... wow! I hope they save some of this for the post-season.

Feuerbach and Affolter continue to prove they need more minutes.

Hard to figure where the minutes come from though? And on that note, it would be hard for me to take anybody’s critique, seriously that thinks this team is just Caitlyn Clark. They’ve got a lot of girls that can fill it up if they need to.

Hard to figure where the minutes come from though? And on that note, it would be hard for me to take anybody’s critique, seriously that thinks this team is just Caitlyn Clark. They’ve got a lot of girls that can fill it up if they need to.

Gabby. Sorry not sorry

Caitlin needed 33 points tonight to break the AIAW/Big School record of 3,649 points (Lynette Woodard, Kansas University; the AIAW was pre-NCAA; Lynette played from 1978-1981; 139 Games Played; 26.3 ppg).

In just 129 games played (10 fewer than Lynette) and at the 4:27 mark of the 4th quarter, Caitlin scored point #33 on a long 3 pointer.

Incredible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT