ADVERTISEMENT

Our nationwide Police force is nearly beyond reform

Why stay behind a car doing that to you; there are two lanes on the road. And if you didn't have time to stop, you were following too closely. Too busy talking to his camera to react to the brake lights.
TBS, the cop is an a$$hole but it would be interesting to see more than the previous 10 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Why stay behind a car doing that to you; there are two lanes on the road. And if you didn't have time to stop, you were following too closely. Too busy talking to his camera to react to the brake lights.
TBS, the cop is an a$$hole but it would be interesting to see more than the previous 10 seconds.
He could have killed that motorcycle rider. And, the cop did it on purpose. There is no excuse.

I finally just watched the video. My God. :mad:

Pulled over for reckless driving and it somehow resulted in that?

Last edited:
Supervisor shows up and wants no part of arresting the offending officer. BAU

Cop Badge Taken After Attacking Man - Lawsuit Incoming

Last edited:
Every other word out of my mouth would have been FO, FU and call your supervisor. Seriously, who hires these people?

Cop BLOWS UP On Lady - Gets Himself Fired

If you actually had any real concern for good officers, you wouldn't be using police deaths as a gotcha in a thread highlighting the brutality and incompetence of bad officers. If you actually cared about good officers, you would want the bad officers removed and charged, where appropriate. Do you really think good officers want to work side by side, every day, with thugs who dishonor the badge?

And, one other thing....

uBEq26j.png

Reactions: Ree4
If you actually had any real concern for good officers
Mighty haughty opinion of yourself to tell me I don’t care.
, you wouldn't be using police deaths as a gotcha
I’m posting them as a reminder to the actual danger they may face on any given day.
in a thread highlighting the brutality and incompetence of bad officers.
You yourself posted a tweet from someone using ACAB. That acronym is far from being about only bad officers.
If you actually cared about good officers
Deflate your ego some, you have no idea what I care about.

You can find bad in every occupation and walk of life if you look for it. There’s a lot more of it with who the officers have to deal with everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX

I’m posting them as a reminder to the actual danger they may face on any given day.

You yourself posted a tweet from someone using ACAB. That acronym is far from being about only bad officers.

You can find bad in every occupation and walk of life if you look for it. There’s a lot more of it with who the officers have to deal with everyday.

Look up real quick you might catch the whole point of this thread skipping right on by you.

Seriously, as if nobody understands how dangerous of a job being a cop is.

Ego. Lol.

The problem being asked is how do we stop those with badges, with authority derived under the law, from deciding they’re going to be judge, jury, and more often than not these days executioner.

Nobody here is making the argument that hundreds of times every day cops are in dangerous potentially lethal situations. What we are tired of is the abuse. Never ending abuse.

It’s like cops nationwide saw what happened to Floyd and said hold my beer.

I’m sick and tired of seeing these videos. Of people being slaughtered and innocent homes being shot up or invaded.

But you do you, keep that projection going and uhhh….don’t look up.

Reactions: Ree4 and TC Nole OX

Do you have the same concern for other dangerous jobs and the people that perform them? Police officers arent even in the top 25 in most lists, and while we're at it, what's the number one killer of police?

Do you have the same concern for other dangerous jobs and the people that perform them?
Please point me to the threads demonizing the workers in those occupations.

Afterwards, please let me know which of those occupations have to deal with bad guys who may purposefully try to do them harm.

“WashingtonCNN —
The Louisville Metro Police Department routinely uses excessive force and practices “an aggressive style of policing” against Black people, the Justice Department said Wednesday after an investigation launched following the botched raid that killed Breonna Taylor.

The scathing assessment paints a shocking portrait of racist and abusive conduct in the Louisville police that harkens to practices more commonly seen in some southern cities during the civil rights era.

Investigators identified a pattern of police leaders in recent years commissioning reports that documented disproportionate violence directed toward African Americans and ignoring the findings or burying the internal reports. The abuses extended to the treatment of the disabled and even sex assault victims.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/08/poli...e-investigation-justice-department/index.html

This is so bad that I wondered for a second if these are actors and it's staged. How does this happen so frequently in a supposedly advanced society?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT