ADVERTISEMENT

Our nationwide Police force is nearly beyond reform

Honest question, and obviously the officer handled it horribly either way, but is it really a thing you can roll your window up when a cop approaches? Seems like very poor advice to give your kids, I wouldn’t think that would normally go well for anyone.

I guess they remembered to turn off their body cameras before administering his beating in the parking lot.

You can be certain that they will retaliate against him. They probably have a round the clock detail watching him waiting for any opportunity to beat and arrest him.

Racist Sheriff Threatens To Fire ALL Black Officers

NC sheriff suspended from office after making racist comments about deputies

Sheriff Jody Greene Recorded Saying He Would Fired Every Black Deputy In The Department - African Diaspora News Channel

Jody Greene resigned as sheriff. He's been re-elected by a large margin.
Ain't that something.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-...-reelected-after-resignation-racist-comments/

Who does the hiring for these departments?

Cops Assume Woman is Trespassing | Lawsuit Filed & Bodycam Released

I have asked repeatedly in these police threads - "who does the hiring for these agencies?" The career, after a brawl with HCSO deputies while off duty, and recent hiring of the now suspended Tampa police chief is a good example.

I think the lawyer and the cop were both very reasonable. He didn't come in and start acting like an ass. He told them what they had to do and what would happen if they didn't comply. He then gave them ample opportunity to comply and to ask questions about what was happening in a very respectful manner. No issues.

From the movie Jack Reacher -

“There are four types of people who join the military. For some, it's a family trade. Others are patriots, eager to serve. Next, you have those who just need a job. Then there's the kind who want a legal means of killing other people.”

I have to wonder if the same thing applies to police officers.

It's amazing to me that there are so many examples of police abuse. They don't seem to have any pride in the role they are supposed to serve - which is to protect the community, not terrorize it.

5 Memphis officers fired and charged with murder. Whatever video they have, has not been released. Based on the police chief's comments, it is really bad.

Tyre Nichols bodycam footage expected to be released

'Beat him to a pulp': Tyre Nichols' mom shares reaction when arriving at hospital

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT