ADVERTISEMENT

Our nationwide Police force is nearly beyond reform

Very violent klansman with a badge in Florida

Prosecutors flag 2 cases after bodycam debunks Jacksonville officer's version of events

Reactions: JupiterHawk
it’s the police union. They allow and protect bad cops.

I’m all for Ice T’s “Cop Killer” song blaring when it comes to these criminal cop.

“Tonight we get even”

Another settlement, this time in Lake Jackson TX. An officer beat the S out of an auditor for filming an automobile accident scene from a distance. The auditor had to be hospitalized due to his injuries.

Original story

Settlement

Lawsuit Settled Officer Depositions Exposes Policing Failures Part 1​

Another very bad officer, again in Texas. He has been given paid vacation until this blows over.

Texas City police officer pulled from streets, under investigation after viral traffic stop

Here are two police supervisors who do not know the elementary basics of when someone needs to show id and detention.

Lawyer Destroys Idiot Police In Illinois

Here is the always useless Tampa PD. They excel at violating the rights of African Americans on bicycles and not much else.

Bad Attitude Cops Needed A HELICOPTER For This?

One of the very first police accountability videos to go viral, from 2007. The outcome of the story finally told.

Great news, the police are investigating themselves

Wisconsin police forcefully arrest Black man mistaken for suspects

• Angry
Reactions: drew_hawk

Right in the article:
“The employee then directed officers to two people, including the man being arrested in the video”

Freaking baiters, profiled him, first black man

There is a story about crying wolf…,

This is infuriating. Once again police either do not know or feel free to ignore Terry vs Ohio.

Florida Cop Arrests Man For Walking Too Late At Night, Rookie Officer Makes A Costly Mistake

The officer, a sergeant, was arrested for excessive force, lying on the police report and abusing the elderly

Lawsuit settled

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Chishawk1425
This is infuriating. Once again police either do not know or feel free to ignore Terry vs Ohio.

Florida Cop Arrests Man For Walking Too Late At Night, Rookie Officer Makes A Costly Mistake

The officer, a sergeant, was arrested for excessive force, lying on the police report and abusing the elderly

Lawsuit settled

Should have added another 0 to that settlement.

I would be telling this asswipe GFY repeatedly and he wouldn’t get my id. Charges dropped, officer fired and lawsuit settled. Arbitrator reinstated the officer.

Florida Cop Berates Elderly Man, The Ultimate Power Trip

Last edited:
A colony within a nation

CA gardener files federal lawsuit over beating by San Rafael police due to open beer

I didn't know there was a law that required the band to stop playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT