ADVERTISEMENT

Our Punting Savior Has Made it to IC

Good stuff. Let's hope he does good enough that an NFL team develops the crazy in the 4th round in 4 years.

ROAD TRIP!!!
tenor.gif

28 hours?!?! Did he turn around half way to check if he shut the garage door and then came on up? Christ on a moped, that's slow
I drove from IC to Vegas in 22 non stop after 14 hours I had to stop once an hour to stretch.

Connecticut to Iowa City? Just under 1,100 miles mostly all straight through on I80 and about 16 hours according to Google. CT to Western IA is only about 1,300 miles still.

Tempe to Iowa City? 1,500 miles mostly on two highways (I40 for 550 miles, I35 for 900 miles give or take) and about 23 hours according to Google.
I’ve made this drive and can confirm Tempe, AZ to Cedar Rapi
5 of my friends and I drove in a rented minivan from Norwalk, Iowa to Tuscon, Arizona in 22 hours. We drove down there to 105 degree heat to watch Stanzi and Clayborn get beat in a night game. It was a long drive home
i was there but drove down from a Tempe. **** that game

Speaking of Australia we went to Sydney for a vacation at the end of March. While my wife is not much of a sports fan she will humor me by going to a sports event while on vacation. I noticed the Sydney Swans(Australian Rules pro team) had their home opener while we were there so we bought tickets and went. Interesting game. I can see why there are punters coming out of Australia. The skills to score are exactly the same as those of an American football punter. Actually almost all the scores are by punting between the goal posts(either the inside ones or the outside ones). Beer flowed freely for sure.

The University of Houston punter(senior for upcoming season) was the punter in the UH game vs Oklahoma at NRG stadium in Houston when he was a freshman in front of 65K. That was the first American football game he had seen in person. And he played in it. Pretty cool. He is from Australia.

Last edited:
5 of my friends and I drove in a rented minivan from Norwalk, Iowa to Tuscon, Arizona in 22 hours. We drove down there to 105 degree heat to watch Stanzi and Clayborn get beat in a night game. It was a long drive home
I was there, it was beyond awful!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT