ADVERTISEMENT

padillia

How do you guarantee Michigan wouldn't score again? Why would it have been less likely for them to score if the game was in doubt? Their lines controlled the LOS all day.
Because he said so, that’s why! He is the expert here, and anyone who disagrees is stupid.

How do you guarantee Michigan wouldn't score again? Why would it have been less likely for them to score if the game was in doubt? Their lines controlled the LOS all day.
grayhair....man....you just keep coming back! It's really simple: you said the game was over in the 3rd quarter when it was 20-0. No it wasn't. I don't know what else you want to chat with me about. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I'm moving on now....the Hawks play Illinois tonight. Have a good day.

Ah….resorting to name calling. When you have nothing else…….

I was responding to your comments about “if” Iowa scored, and you guaranteeing Michigan would not score again. I didn’t address the “game is/isn’t over” argument AT ALL.

YOU need to keep up. Honestly, you are so busy making inane comments and trying to put out fires defending those comments, you can’t keep track of them all.

Consider taking a break.
No fires for me to put out....but cute reply. I stand by my comments that the game wasn't "over" in the 3rd quarter.....and that if the Hawks scored with 7 mins left to make it 20-14 Michigan wasn't scoring on that next possession. You can disagree with either or both points....and I'll disagree with your disagreement. If you make dumbass comments, I'll likely refer to and think of you as a dumbass. You are free to do the same with respect to me. Have a terrific day.

grayhair....man....you just keep coming back! It's really simple: you said the game was over in the 3rd quarter when it was 20-0. No it wasn't. I don't know what else you want to chat with me about. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I'm moving on now....the Hawks play Illinois tonight. Have a good day.
It was 99 percent over when it was 20 to 0 at the beginning of the fourth quarter. So yes there was a 1% chance Iowa somehow puts together 21 points and Michigan doesn’t score again.

No fires for me to put out....but cute reply. I stand by my comments that the game wasn't "over" in the 3rd quarter.....and that if the Hawks scored with 7 mins left to make it 20-14 Michigan wasn't scoring on that next possession. You can disagree with either or both points....and I'll disagree with your disagreement. If you make dumbass comments, I'll likely refer to and think of you as a dumbass. You are free to do the same with respect to me. Have a terrific day.
So now the goalpost has been moved from “not scoring again” to “not scoring on the next possession.”

Nice.

This thread is something... People throwing out random garbage to try to somehow spin that we are not putrid on offense. Of your "data" doesn't match the anecdotes, there is a problem with your data or the way you are measuring things. We are bad at offense. Spinning things doesn't change that. What we do clearly doesn't work. Therefore, do something different.

If you squint just right you can try to argue that we are improving. Yay, we could go from dead last to the bottom quarter of all offenses. That's still not good. Do something different...

Last edited:
I assume you wagered money on the Hawks to win today?

Reactions: PNW_Hawk
I'm flattered that you chase me around....but I kind of think you're a fruitcake for doing so. Probably time for you to move on. Seriously.
So your answer is no. I guess you don’t have faith, positivity, and confidence in the Hawks like I do.
I figured you were all talk.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT