ADVERTISEMENT

Parco

What's your thoughts on how he does? Where he fits in? What's it do for the guys he will have to wrestle off?

i look at these last year transfers as a “get the next best thing” thing. if you need one, something’s gone a little wrong, but you sure are glad they’re available when the time comes.

nice work. brings a fun style to the room too. very slick. good athlete. possible HWC guy maybe?

Here is a question, where the hell do they fit PK in the lineup next year???

They don’t have to. The bench should be full of good wrestlers. That’s how it’s supposed to work. How soon we forget.

That said, we shouldn’t be moving mountains to get a guy into the lineup who’s been in college 4 years and has yet to get on the podium.

Don’t think that’s the case. Talk on FRL was Haines bumping to 174
Those guys are nuts. Maybe after a redshirt year but not this season. They also claimed the reason Haines didnt look so good early last season was because he was having trouble with the cut. Those in the know know it was something else that caused the slow start.

My guess is MM 165, Kasak goes 157 and Facundo 174. Haines shirts. Ive been wrong before tho.

If the weight cut is not an issue I think Caliendo wins 157. Shapiro will be a tough out but I think Cali can beat him. I also think Kennedy can reach the podium at 165
Caliendo is already shredded at 65. I’d hate to cut muscle off his frame, especially after the season he just had. He was easily our most exciting wrestler to watch.

A welcome bit of good news. Re: 165, Caliendo should get to choose what weight he goes out of him and Kennedy. He's just established himself as the better guy. I have doubts about Caliendo being able to make 157 and be successful, but that's pure conjecture. No inside info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT