ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Week: Possible Meet And Greet

McLovin recently posted about a “friend” that stood him up one night. Just completely blew him off.

That’s called a sign FBnBB4Life.

Reactions: Herkmeister
workaholics-no.gif

For real, no one likes you. Even other conservatives. Posting crap has consequences.

Bonerfarts,

Fortunately most people aren’t like you. Letting politics dictate who you spend time with is just weird. The majority of people I work with, spend time with and otherwise associate with have no idea what my politics are...and I have no idea what theirs are.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Bonerfarts,

Fortunately most people aren’t like you. Letting politics dictate who you spend time with is just weird. The majority of people I work with, spend time with and otherwise associate with have no idea what my politics are...and I have no idea what theirs are.
So you save your douchebaggery and nonsensical positions just for HROT? I think I speak for HROT when I say: we're not honored.

Bonerfarts,

A projection-misinterpretation! Nice!

Reactions: millah_22
UPDATE NEEDED!

where will you be and when?

can will you wear something that makes you stand out?

someone needs to meet you and take pics!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT