ADVERTISEMENT

Pennsylvania sheriff deploys deputies to ballot drop boxes. Citizens questioned as the drop off their ballots.

Wow, what US citizen in that situation WOULDN’T tell them to take a hike when questioned?

Furthermore, this seems to be a direct violation of federal law? Where is the ACLU?

Any time you see a law enforcement officer in a cowboy hat you know he’s a POS.
Disgusting hate speech. Truly ignorant of reality that’s building against all of your dumbass beliefs that will be evident in one week.

Seriously hardcore libs- you’ve seen your ideas in action- and they fail. Epically. they don’t work. NC could have told you that from the start because he deals with trash daily- but you still stick to being morons no one respects.

Last edited:
Disgusting hate speech. Truly ignorant of reality that’s building against all of your dumbass beliefs that will be evident in one week.

Seriously hardcore libs- you’ve see your ideas in action- and they fail. Epically they don’t work. NC could have told you that from the start because he deals with trash daily- but you still stick to being morons no one respects.

But it looks good on you

Not true. Pic confiscated from OP's dad's phone after a "night out with the boys".

06062bdaa5ed5699665a59bad66a8ebd--leather-pants-leather-gloves.jpg

Reactions: Rudolph
Go you. You white alpha male has no reason to be worried about ballot box intimidation.

Yeah. I am so mad about what they do in trump country Pennsylvania. Lmfao. I am sooooooo ****ing mad. If someone is intimidated by being asked if that is their ballot, then Jfc.

Reactions: NCHawk5
Yeah. I am so mad about what they do in trump country Pennsylvania. Lmfao. I am sooooooo ****ing mad. If someone is intimidated by being asked if that is their ballot, then Jfc.
There was no reason for this to occur now was there?

“He just asked if those were our ballots and we said ‘yes’.”

Wow. This deputy is a real-life Hans Landa.
What if they started asking people walking by, "Is that your wallet?" or "Is that your purse?" Maybe pull people over and ask if the car they're driving is stolen, or maybe if they rolled through a stop sign earlier in the day. Without any reason to believe that a law has been broken, what they're doing is harassment.

What if they started asking people walking by, "Is that your wallet?" or "Is that your purse?" Maybe pull people over and ask if the car they're driving is stolen, or maybe if they rolled through a stop sign earlier in the day. Without any reason to believe that a law has been broken, what they're doing is harassment.
That’s exactly what the Nazis used to do.

The Nazis started small, and when enough people went along or they didn't get much push-back, they went bigger. For a day or two, it looked like 1/6 would be the event that made the majority say, "Enough." Now, nearly GOP on a ballot either endorses the stolen election lies or lacks the courage to stand up against them. I'm not really anxious to see if there's a line that they are unwilling to cross, or if so, what that line is. What those law enforcement officers are doing is not okay, and they should be stopped from doing it.

Seriously hardcore libs- you’ve seen your ideas in action- and they fail. Epically. they don’t work. NC could have told you that from the start because he deals with trash daily- but you still stick to being morons no one respects.

So, you're not actually an old school Republican, you're a new school Pubber who happens to not like Trump? Because everything you say that isn't Trump related sounds exactly like current MAGAs.

Might want to examine what economic policies haven't worked over the last 70-80 years. Most "libs" are pushing what Republicans agreed with...prior to Reagan.

I'd mostly agree. However, there are some areas where LE wears cowboy hats because they haven't changed their headgear in 150 years. Pennsylvania isn't one of those places, however.

So, you're not actually an old school Republican, you're a new school Pubber who happens to not like Trump? Because everything you say that isn't Trump related sounds exactly like current MAGAs.

Might want to examine what economic policies haven't worked over the last 70-80 years. Most "libs" are pushing what Republicans agreed with...prior to Reagan.
Yep. It’s utterly amazing how off the rails people are.

I love it. Between the idiot citizens in Arizona and this guy, I hope we see more of this over next 4 days. Why? Because it is a terrible look and wake up call for the independent/moderates and will push them away by 2024. The more the MAGA right out their true nature, the better off we are long term for putting them back in their box.

And we are still suffering the effects of Reagan’s terrible economic policies.

One of the most harmful presidencies in our history.

I love it. Between the idiot citizens in Arizona and this guy, I hope we see more of this over next 4 days. Why? Because it is a terrible look and wake up call for the independent/moderates and will push them away by 2024. The more the MAGA right out their true nature, the better off we are long term for putting them back in their box.
That’s exactly how the Nazis lost their grip on power. The unflattering optics of asking early voters if that was their ballot eventually caused the German populace to turn their backs on the Nazis and they were relegated to obscurity.

I wish I could think this but why would this start now? With all of the terrible things Republicans have said and done over the last 15 years you would think the so-called independents and moderates would have left the MAGA's a long time ago. But every election cycle Republicans find something that seems to get independents or moderates to forget about all those things and come back and vote for them. Some years they have more success than others, but they always get them to come back.

I wouldn't be too hopeful. A lot of people, and it seems like more and more every year, are comforted by authority.

1 - they shouldn't be saying boo to anybody, that's not why they're there

2 - who wouldn't want drop off boxes watched? We could have the old ladies that normally staff the sites on election day, but they should watched

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT