ADVERTISEMENT

Personal finances of Walz and Vance show stark differences

Thanks for the clarification. I don't think I implied you were anything honestly. I did make statements about the Left though.

I think many others may have been more successful with the money Trump inherited than he. But clearly, he has been successful. I mean he was wealthy before being President and had a TV show. Even then he knew how to be a showman. He just took those skills to the top. So from a whole package standpoint I dont know how one can argue he isnt a model of success in at least a superficial way.
Without Daddy's money he would have been ruined in the 90's which would have ruined any attempt to continue to get by with the "showman" schtick.

Reactions: 3boysmom
I can't imagine not having money invested but I also don't have multiple government pensions to rely on. We also need to keep in mind that he and his wife apparently battled infertility for 8 years and had to resort to IVF to have their 2 children. Fertility testing and treatment is very expensive and seldom covered by insurance. So it is very possible that while his school teaching peers were investing in the markets he and his wife were investing in fertility treatments.

Reactions: TheCainer
If you feed the horse it can drag your plow to help you reap more oats.

Meanwhile the commies in China declared war on the sparrow:

The extermination of sparrows – also known as the smash sparrows campaign[1] (Chinese: ; pinyin: dǎ máquè yùndòng) or the eliminate sparrows campaign (Chinese: 消灭麻雀运动; pinyin: xiāomiè máquè yùndòng) – resulted in severe ecological imbalance, and was one of the causes of the Great Chinese Famine which lasted from 1959 to 1961. In 1960, the campaign against sparrows ended, and bed bugs became an official target.
You're really a partisan hack, aren't you. At one time I took you for an intelligent poster, but you're just another RW hack. You may know a lot, but you can't seem to analyze what it really means and put it into proper perspective.

Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: Gus is dead
Without Daddy's money he would have been ruined in the 90's which would have ruined any attempt to continue to get by with the "showman" schtick.
Well without Kamala schtuping the right people she’d be nowhere as well. Which is worse? I'd suggest the latter.

Kamala woukd never be where she is without Biden placing her in the VP slot. She finds herself at the top of the ticket on no actual accomplishments other that being named things. She is massively out of her league. If she wins we will all be to blame. She guarantees 4 more years of failure. Her election alone may lead to ww3 given her and Bidens FP malpractice prior only to be doubled down if she wins.

God save us all. If she's so ready, prove it. Interviews. Debates. Town Halls. Get out there. This is a candidate that the more you see of the less you like.

Reactions: Hans81
The Wall Street journal has a pretty in depth look. Walz is kind of an everyday guy with a middle of the road salary and net worth. Vance is a venture capitalist. What doesn’t seem right about it?
Strange that Walz doesn’t have ANY stock or bond holdings at his age. Doesn’t he believe in the “American dream”? 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT