ADVERTISEMENT

Pew Pew Pew Allen Texas-Mall

You tell me. I don't know. But did the local news give any more clarity than that?
Only two victim identities shared, and one is definitely not white. I believe intended target(s) would also play a factor for your previous question.

The “I don’t know” schtick is getting old, by the way.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Only two victim identities shared, and one is definitely not white. I believe intended target(s) would also play a factor for your previous question.

The “I don’t know” schtick is getting old, by the way.
And the other?

You are reporting local news, how the hell am I supposed to know local news. Find me some time I went foe some "I don't know" angle, I'll wait. Change your pants.

Is this dude some brown Supremicist or am I supposed to believe this is a brown white Supremicist( who killed white people at a place that has areas of huge brown populations).

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I literally know nothing about it. Link to video or info?

When they want to shove fun reform down our throat they echo the shit out of these horrific events that have a white male with a long black scary rifle. If any of those variables are not fitting, we don't know shit.

Can you imagine a straight white male having a "manifesto" and shooting up a school and the ****ing FBI sealing it?

Not a chance in hell.

Yes.
I know nothing about this. But this game is so ****ing sick and tired you can come in at any point and just guess.

We don't know shit about this person, they don't advance the narrative.
You tell me. I don't know. But did the local news give any more clarity than that?

Is this some brown supremacist?

And the other?
You are reporting local news, how the hell am I supposed to know local news. Find me some time I went foe some "I don't know" angle, I'll wait. Change your pants.

Is this dude some brown Supremicist or am I supposed to believe this is a brown white Supremicist( who killed white people at a place that has areas of huge brown populations).
Enough examples? Maybe you should consider changing your pants.

Victims being reported can be found online you numpty. Let me know if I need to explain the internet to you. The second victim released so far is the security guard, who appears white.

Last edited:
Looks like he shared the same white supremacy mental illness with many MAGAts

Not shocking to see a Latino with those views. I know a lot of Latin Americans who see themselves as white and are Republican and support Trump. Very few I know personally are Democrats. I know even one who is here illegally and supports Trump. Hell, the chairman of the proud boys was Enrique Tarrio, and the Florida state director of Latinos for Trump. *Not suggesting the shooter is MAGA - just referencing his right-wing views.

Garcia was armed with an AR-15-style rifle and a handgun, according to law enforcement emails. He was also wearing a tactical vest with an “RWDS” patch — a reference to “right wing death squad,” which is a term used by white supremacists. He had 10 rifle magazines and six pistol magazines on his body. More handguns and rifles were found in his car, according to law enforcement emails.

Last edited:
Well for a party who is as passionate and angry over a subject I sure don’t see any accountability from the gun owners who are Democrats. I would love for you to lead by example, but for some reason the party doesn’t? You would remove roughly 25 million firearms in the United States, which would have an impact on gun violence. No laws needed just a party to take action on something. For 25 years the members of your party could have an impact and yet they haven’t. Why?????
It's always the Dems fault.

Reactions: Rudedolph
A young woman, an engineer, will be returned home to India for last rites. Another young victim, a student, was a member of the local mosque.

Fvh5RfxX0AIC0zc

there are many root causes which I believe have an impact.

How we raise our kids today is very different than when I was raised. I don't think kids learn how to lose with grace and be a better person for it.

I think kids growing up with no father makes a huge impact

I think the decimation of the nuclear family (specifically) spending quality time with your kids

As a Christian I would be remiss in saying that the lack of belief in the country that has been trending upward is not good. Something has to take the spot where God was in this country and a lot of times it is not good. Consider the fact that 85% of mass shooters are not Christian and the majority are agnostic or atheist.

lack of mental healthcare is lacking in this country (yes I realize republicans shoulder a lot of the blame)

our justice system is horrible, like I referenced the other day on a hiker who got stabbed by a man who was charged, with assault, armed robbery, and kidnapping and only got 16 months

going back to the family, a lot of kids don't know the difference between right and wrong, and when they do something wrong they are not properly disciplined by their parents.

Kids do not belong on social media and parents need to realize it.
Meanwhile....ALL of these things are problems in OTHER Western nations.

But they don't have the endemic gun violence. And here you are, bewildered, as to why that could possibly be....

And the other?

Being Hispanic doesn't make you "not white". I suppose it might to people who categorize based on skin color. Many Hispanics consider themselves white with Hispanic ethnicity or Hispanic ethnicity with Black ancestry. Demographically race and ethnicity a traced differently which is why these are separate questions on a demographic survey. So you don't see Hispanic/Latino in the same list as black, white, Asian etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT