ADVERTISEMENT

Pew Pew Pew Allen Texas-Mall

FvmpmRjWIAMhywI

FvmpzeIWwAsi-4D
Much as I’ve ripped on Jersey since moving here, there are a few good things I need to remember once in a while. Like this.

Enough examples? Maybe you should consider changing your pants.

Victims being reported can be found online you numpty. Let me know if I need to explain the internet to you. The second victim released so far is the security guard, who appears white.
So your one example is from this thread..... thanks for proving my point.

You dumb asses think a Mexican, whose parents needed interpretation, was a right wing nationalist because.... the news said so..... you are now going for the brown white Supremcist because it's the only rationalization in your brain. Brown white supremacist shoots white people....

Who are the politicians wearing these? Can you identify them?
Enthusiastically distributed by Rep. Andrew Clyde from Georgia, newcomers Rep. George Santos of New York and Rep. Anna Paulina Luna of Florida were spotted with the pins last week.

Luna:
ar-15-pin-anna-paulina-luna-02.jpg

Clyde:
ar-15-pin-andrew-clyde.jpg

You dumb asses think a Mexican, whose parents needed interpretation, was a right wing nationalist because.... the news said so..... you are now going for the brown white Supremcist because it's the only rationalization in your brain. Brown white supremacist shoots white people....
You have gone full potato. One example? So you can’t read or count? I provided several posts of you throwing crap against the wall and hiding for cover behind “I don’t know.” You wanted other instances, I gave them to you.

Your last paragraph is utter nonsense. Change your pants, you’ve crapped all over yourself. Take the “L.”

Last edited:
Who are the politicians wearing these? Can you identify them?
And the countless photos of Republicans holding the weapon.

607f8b6c44f4540019207dd6

And you ask why. The why is different for each one. But the common denominator for these public executions is the AR15 rifle. Which is glamourized in video games, by politicians, Hollywood, youtube, and social media. etc etc.

Look at the photo of the sandy hook shooter. He is empowered by the rifle.

images

he was (apparently) wearing a white nationalist patch.

You clearly gambled and lost here.
Apparently.... I know.....

You have gone full potato. One example? So you can’t read or count? I provided several posts of you throwing crap against the wall and hiding for cover behind “I don’t know.” You wanted other instances, I gave them to you.

Your last press graph is utter nonsense. Change your pants, you’ve crapped all over yourself. Take the “L.”
One example this thread, where I have said I'm not familiar with thr situation.

You implied it's some form of standard by me.

That's pants pissing.

And the countless photos of Republicans holding the weapon.

607f8b6c44f4540019207dd6

And you ask why. The why is different for each one. But the common denominator for these public executions is the AR15 rifle. Which is glamourized in video games, by politicians, Hollywood, youtube, and social media. etc etc.

Look at the photo of the sandy hook shooter. He is empowered by the rifle.

images
Sandy hook...

Wow....

and you believe it.

Look I'm not saying a brown person wouldn't take on nationalist ideology, see the black panthers, but that doesn't make them a "white supremacist" which is what the left is begging to make this guy.

Look at you guys, your so desperate to get back to the white guys with ARs are the provlem you put a photo of the ****ing sandy hook kid in here.

Last edited:
People thinking that Mexicans don't consider themselves white or that they can't be prejudiced against people of color is absolutely wild to me. The majority of Latinos identify as white.

There is a long history in Mexico of prejudice. Historically people asserted how "European" their family was and would often down play any indigenous or African ancestry. I think this is changing a bit but there is a long history in Mexican culture asserting European superiority and it isn't really a surprise that some Latinos would be open to ideas of white supremacy.

People thinking that Mexicans don't consider themselves white or that they can't be prejudiced against people of color is absolutely wild to me. The majority of Latinos identify as white.

There is a long history in Mexico of prejudice. Historically people asserted how "European" their family was and would often down play any indigenous or African ancestry. I think this is changing a bit but there is a long history in Mexican culture asserting European superiority and it isn't really a surprise that some Latinos would be open to ideas of white supremacy.
Mexican Brown supremacist, add that one to the bingo card.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Guys, stop buying what the media is feeding you. Other than the white nationalist patch he was wearing when he gunned the people down, and the scores of neo-Nazi and white supremacist social media sites police say he frequented, there is ZERO evidence that extremism played a role here.

Mexican Brown supremacist, add that one to the bingo card.
Why is it so difficult for you to believe this is possible?

From the other thread on the Wash Post/ABC poll:

Black Americans aren't the only formerly solid demographic slipping away from Democrats; Biden's support is even lower among Hispanics. Just 40% of Hispanics approve of Biden, and 43% say they would probably or definitely support Trump in a rematch, or lean towards him. The number is 11 points above the 32% of the Hispanic vote Trump received in 2020.

Why is it so difficult for you to believe this is possible?

From the other thread on the Wash Post/ABC poll:

Black Americans aren't the only formerly solid demographic slipping away from Democrats; Biden's support is even lower among Hispanics. Just 40% of Hispanics approve of Biden, and 43% say they would probably or definitely support Trump in a rematch, or lean towards him. The number is 11 points above the 32% of the Hispanic vote Trump received in 2020.
So because they have changed their voting habits I'm now supposed to believe in brown white supremacist.

Can I just call them brown supremacist?

You are normally.smarter than this. Zero proof of anything but his "online" says....

No one is claiming guns have some mystical power to possess someone, but switch out the weapon yesterday. How many die if killer only has a knife? How many faceless kids are we left with? How about in Uvalde? You don’t think the efficiency of a gun leads to a higher body count?
The gun is just a tool. Keeping them away from criminals and crazies needs to be the focus and everyone will get on board, but ultimately the gun is just a tool.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Guys, stop buying what the media is feeding you. Other than the white nationalist patch he was wearing when he gunned the people down, and the scores of neo-Nazi and white supremacist social media sites police say he frequented, there is ZERO evidence that extremism played a role here.
Do you have any evidence of the patch?

I have evidence of this white supremacist killing white people. Let's start there.

• Haha
Local news reporting:

Shooter was enlisted in 2008 but booted based on mental health issues

Worked as security guard at local aluminum supply company

No priors

Held racist and antisemitic views
If he was discharged for mental health reasons, which would likely be a dishonorable discharge, he'd be prohibited from buying and owning firearms.
The laws are there, they're just so rarely enforced or the systems are too much of a hot mess to work properly.
It's just so sad politicians and the media continue to focus on the gun and not the mentally ill people using them to kill.

• Haha
So because they have changed their voting habits I'm now supposed to believe in brown white supremacist.

Can I just call them brown supremacist?

You are normally.smarter than this. Zero proof of anything but his "online" says....
Do you think buried in the 43% of Hispanics who support Trump there might be a few who also support white supremacist/extreme views? It’s not possible in your mind?

I actually think shooter backgrounds are beside the point. I just want to ban the ARs.

Reactions: gohawks50
If he was discharged for mental health reasons, which would likely be a dishonorable discharge, he'd be prohibited from buying and owning firearms.
The laws are there, they're just so rarely enforced or the systems are too much of a hot mess to work properly.
It's just so sad politicians and the media continue to focus on the gun and not the mentally ill people using them to kill.
I don't believe it would be a dishonorable discharge, unless there was misconduct involved. It's just an administrative discharge.

Do you think buried in the 43% of Hispanics who support Trump there might be a few who also support white supremacist/extreme views? It’s not possible in your mind?
Yes it is possible we now have brown white supremacist in our country, that kill white people.

There are people who think they are toasters,

Use some critical thinking man, does this make sense?

• Haha
One of the more fascinating things to me are the people who are defensive about the "white supremacy" label. I completely understand being defensive and even outraged if someone accuses you of being a white supremacist, that's quite a charge against your character.

However, what I don't get is the people who are defensive when it's someone they don't know, or someone is objectively terrible - like a mass shooter - it's bizarre. If anything, I would think right wingers would welcome that narrative, it would be more about the ideology than their precious guns.

Is it because it is the liberals that connect the dots and are louder in being anti white supremacy and it is knee jerk to be polar opposites of liberals?

Iowa's Dim Kim doing her part...ordering flags to remain at half staff.

What a leader.

Mississippi North, baby.

Reactions: Ree4
One of the more fascinating things to me are the people who are defensive about the "white supremacy" label. I completely understand being defensive and even outraged if someone accuses you of being a white supremacist, that's quite a charge against your character.

However, what I don't get is the people who are defensive when it's someone they don't know, or someone is objectively terrible - like a mass shooter - it's bizarre. If anything, I would think right wingers would welcome that narrative, it would be more about the ideology than their precious guns.

Is it because it is the liberals that connect the dots and are louder in being anti white supremacy and it is knee jerk to be polar opposites of liberals?
I think a relatively small percentage take pride in outwardly bragging about their radical views.

Like we see on this forum, a larger percentage mask their inner self and make remarks that expose their beliefs in various forms.

The "Northerns of the world", so to speak.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT