ADVERTISEMENT

Play calling

Hawk_82

HR Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
I have always wondered what it would be like to have a computer system randomly pick the plays. It would get rid of the notion of having tendencies as it would be totally random.

I bet someone smarter than me could also put together a smart system that would pick the correct play for down and distance while incorporating previous outcomes

I have always wondered what it would be like to have a computer system randomly pick the plays. It would get rid of the notion of having tendencies as it would be totally random.

I bet someone smarter than me could also put together a smart system that would pick the correct play for down and distance while incorporating previous outcomes
ef2b735d93d7c85c516ce661233da425.jpg

Reactions: unclesammy
It kind of reminds me of the old Tecmo Bowl days, except the defense is given two choices of plays instead of four.

Last edited:

A trick in poker to randomize tendency breakers is to do something like every time you watch's second hand is between 11 and 12 when you're making a decision you break tendency. The range can be adjusted depending on desired frequency.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT