ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for my wife

Prayers Praying For You GIF by MOODMAN

I'm bringing my beautiful wife she wants to die at home. All I can say thank you guys I will tell you guys when that time comes . 2 things is Hawkeyes and **** you Cancer
I'm really sorry man. Life is short and our hold on it is precarious. You seem like a strong man. Hang in there and I hope the time your bride has left is spent with little pain and surrounded by much love.

I was hoping for a better update. I'm sorry your family is dealing with this. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I hope your wife finds much peace and comfort and love for the time she has left.

Sorry to hear that HGW. I left Omaha 10 days ago. Hope she remains comfortable and when the time comes, it is peaceful (and quick). I hope it doesn’t sound harsh or uncaring, but seeing a spouse or parent a shell of their former self is sad. Went through it with my mom. Take care guy.

Reactions: Hawkeyesgonewild
Got my baby home bought her and s new wig. Shaved my head . My baby is in living room we family her I just watching her sleep. I know we love the Hawkeyes this truly what life is all about s. I just can't sleep thinking of all the time with the Hawkeyes. God bless all of you . Go Hawkeyes

I'm bringing my beautiful wife she wants to die at home. All I can say thank you guys I will tell you guys when that time comes . 2 things is Hawkeyes and **** you Cancer
Prayers and thoughts friend. Keep your precious wife comfortable and as others have said....keep the faith going that God will work a miracle. God Bless.......

Please keep giving these updates as I can speak for a lot of Hawkeye fans - we are all praying hard for your wife - keep the faith as it’s easier said than done- as I mentioned before of my mother… she battled cancer so many times over a 30 year period… and it was a miracle she lived to 74 years old with her health…. prayers sent to YOU and your WIFE… and of course family members as she’s in my prayers every single day and I am pulling for her so keep your chin up and remember you have a great big family here on HR… we are all praying for the BEST! Go Hawks

Yes thank you for keeping us updated and allowing us to pray for your beloved wife. After "the wave" is done, I say a prayer for those that we are "waving to". Tomorrow I will add one for your wife (as well as today and yesterday and..). I wish we as your Hawkeye family could offer you more.

Got my baby home bought her and s new wig. Shaved my head . My baby is in living room we family her I just watching her sleep. I know we love the Hawkeyes this truly what life is all about s. I just can't sleep thinking of all the time with the Hawkeyes. God bless all of you . Go Hawkeyes
You are an angel doing the Lord's work. All best wishes and thoughts go to you and your family. As you watch her as she nears the end of her life's journey, let your memories and recollections of fun times comfort you. Stay strong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT