ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICO: Democrats are Panicking over Biden's Debate Performance. Democrat operative texted this: “Time for an open convention.”

Click on "politico.com" in tweet to take you to the story.

As you will read, one prominent Democrat operative texted this: “Time for an open convention.”

NBC reported something similar in their post-debate discussion.

Reactions: kzoohawk80
Dems should be panicked. Joe's needs to hang it up. At the same time Trump defended the people who destroyed the capitol and tried to kill his own Vice President and Trump heavily implied that he would engage in another coup should he lose.

Tonight was an L for Biden. Trump was who he was, although not nearly as bombastic.

Dems should be panicked. Joe's needs to hang it up. At the same time Trump defended the people who destroyed the capitol and tried to kill his own Vice President and Trump heavily implied that he would engage in another coup should he lose.

I wonder if there is going to be a huge push to nominate someone else in Chicago...and if so, who?

Dems should be worried. They have allowed Perez to phuque up the entire DNC…..and it all started with Perez and how he “handled” the Iowa caucuses……He has shit for brains and the Dems need new leadership nationally…and probably at the top of their ticket nationally, too……However, that being said, Biden didn’t stand there and lie all night and make shit up.
But make no mistake about it…..Biden was terrible tonight…..and he is still heads and shoulders, the more competent of the two guys on stage tonight. And remember…….TRUMP is a goddamned felon…with papers to prove it!

I wonder if there is going to be a huge push to nominate someone else in Chicago...and if so, who?
Gavin Newsom would outperform Trump in a debate, though it's unlikely Trump would agree to such an event. Newsom may not yet be a household name, making it challenging for him to secure national recognition before the election. This uncertainty complicates predictions about who the Democrats will/would ultimately choose to run. Also, there is no guarantee that their first choice would even want to enter the race so late.

Reactions: Franisdaman
it really is sad that this is what we have to look forward to for the next 4 years

Honestly I don’t think either would survive the entire term. The difference is Kamala would be a disaster. Trump, you’re not sure who he will select as a running mate.

Gavin Newsom would outperform Trump in a debate, though it's unlikely Trump would agree to such an event. Newsom may not yet be a household name, making it challenging for him to secure national recognition before the election. This uncertainty complicates predictions about who the Democrats will/would ultimately choose to run. Also, there is no guarantee that their first choice would even want to enter the race so late.

the look of panic is not a good look

and you're right; not much time left; the election is just over 4 months from now

LOL!
Put it at 0:35 and tell me Maddow isn't pulling this meme:

sharktank-mark-cuban.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PoopandBoogers
the look of panic is not a good look

and you're right; not much time left; the election is just over 4 months from now
No panic. It’s just how I see the situation. What’s amazing is how no one is discussing who batshit crazy Trump was in the debate. Not a good look. Perhaps a miracle happens and neither of them are able to continue and we get some new candidates. Wishful thinking.

No panic. It’s just how I see the situation. What’s amazing is how no one is discussing who batshit crazy Trump was in the debate. Not a good look. Perhaps a miracle happens and neither of them are able to continue and we get some new candidates. Wishful thinking.

sorry; when I wrote "the look of panic," i was referring to the Democratic Party

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT