ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICO: Democrats are Panicking over Biden's Debate Performance. Democrat operative texted this: “Time for an open convention.”

Both parties badly need to replace their candidates. Anybody who thinks that either can be president again isn't being honest with themselves.

But barely 4 months before the election......

Lets face it; the R's aren't gonna replace Trump.

The questions for the D's: go ahead and hope Biden wins? Or make the difficult decision & replace the incumbent president of the United States with someone else very late in the process.

No panic. It’s just how I see the situation. What’s amazing is how no one is discussing who batshit crazy Trump was in the debate. Not a good look. Perhaps a miracle happens and neither of them are able to continue and we get some new candidates. Wishful thinking.
CNN just got finished “fact checking” Biden and trump tonight…and listed each point of concern…..Biden had 9 lies, Trump had 30….and then (as mentioned) both candidates false statements were listed…..

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
You seem happy to have a serial rapist and felon. It doesn’t make you smart.
God your so predictable. Your right it doesn't take much intelligence to figure out what you are going to say. Your response when they replace Biden because he can't win will predictability be "see we replace our own and the Repubs won't replace Trump."

Gavin Newsom would outperform Trump in a debate, though it's unlikely Trump would agree to such an event. Newsom may not yet be a household name, making it challenging for him to secure national recognition before the election. This uncertainty complicates predictions about who the Democrats will/would ultimately choose to run. Also, there is no guarantee that their first choice would even want to enter the race so late.
Newsom is a snake oil salesman that has ****ed California up in so many ways. There are far better choices on the Democratic side than Newsom.

“Choice voting”……JFKeeeeerist….I can hear trump now! THAT my friend is a LONG, long ways down the line…….before it becomes available on the national scene….

Don't you think if there were ranked choice voting we'd get, among other things:

* More (and better) candidates
* Force the 2 major parties to come to the middle, which is where most of the country is

Example: Mitt Romney decided to run. A voter could vote for him as 1st choice and Biden as 2nd choice. If Romney finishes third (or worse), his votes get distributed to Trump & Biden. This way all votes really do matter and the winner gets at least 50% plus 1 votes.

But barely 4 months before the election......

Lets face it; the R's aren't gonna replace Trump.

The questions for the D's: go ahead and hope Biden wins? Or make the difficult decision & replace the incumbent president of the United States with someone else very late in the process.
At this point there is a decent chance Biden gets replaced. You can cheer it on. But remember. He gets replaced by someone far younger, with a peak mind, with a thousand times more energy. And who doesn't have the anchor of inflation and the border around his neck. And that person's opponent will be a octogenarian who sexually assaults women and is a convicted felon.

That was at least partially the result of his confusion over how to respond to Biden's nonsensical gibberish.

What was shocking to me:

* Biden was at Camp David for the last several days preparing. What the hell were they actually doing?

* Biden should have been well rested, energetic (I know, I know) & ready to go. Instead, he looked and sounded old, weak & tired.

* Trump is a very damaged candidate; Biden should have been able to destroy him. Instead, the national discussion is about Biden's political career possibly being over tonight.

full text of the tweet:

Mr. Biden's debate performance rattled some Democrats, with one House Democrat familiar with the conversations saying, "I've never seen a freak-out like this."

But the House Democrat cautioned it's unclear how seriously they'd push for Mr. Biden to step down from the 2024 ticket.

Former Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley took to X, however, to voice her prediction that President Biden's fellow Democrats would in fact take action to remove him from the race.

CNN just got finished “fact checking” Biden and trump tonight…and listed each point of concern…..Biden had 9 lies, Trump had 30….and then (as mentioned) both candidates false statements were listed…..
Bragg is probably going to indict Trump tomorrow for election interference for these lies tomorrow....

The left is in trouble.

U5glSjK.png

full text of the tweet:

Mr. Biden's debate performance rattled some Democrats, with one House Democrat familiar with the conversations saying, "I've never seen a freak-out like this."

But the House Democrat cautioned it's unclear how seriously they'd push for Mr. Biden to step down from the 2024 ticket.

Former Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley took to X, however, to voice her prediction that President Biden's fellow Democrats would in fact take action to remove him from the race.

I'll hand it to her. Nikki is seeing the writing on the wall. Joe's stepping aside should definitely make the Rs anxious.

This is just one of the "lies" Trump told. After I read this "fact check" I assumed the rest were just as over the top. Your CNN fact check is lies.

During a dispute over who would do a better job countering Russia’s war in Ukraine, former President Donald Trump criticized the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and how it is funded by its members, claiming he had learned after taking office that “almost 100% of the money was paid by us.”

Facts First: Trump’s claim is false.

Official NATO figures show that in 2016, the last year before Trump took office, US defense spending made up about 71% of total defense spending by NATO members – a large majority but not “almost 100%.”

We didn’t watch any of it. Wife and I, have never voted in USA elections. Looking at the Texas Ag’s forum where all the Iowa posters went to get away from the idiots here, sounds like it went as expected. Biden is an idiot as he has been his whole life. If anyone wants to see what normal people think check out the Ag’s forum. https://texags.com/forums/16

We didn’t watch any of it. Wife and I, have never voted in USA elections. Looking at the Texas Ag’s forum where all the Iowa posters went to get away from the idiots here, sounds like it went as expected. Biden is an idiot as he has been his whole life. If anyone wants to see what normal people think check out the Ag’s forum. https://texags.com/forums/16
Been an Aggie fan off and on since I moved to tx in 1990 never knew Iowa folks went there

CNN needs to stop showing Jill Biden helping Joe down the stairs. Awful optics, he looks like he has no idea what is going on.

Well, you know there are people out there like Chis & Huey who are voting....
If it’s still Biden vs Trump Election Day, I’m still voting Team Biden because Trump will add volatility to the world that won’t be good for 99% of us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT