ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Should America stop supporting Israel economically and militarily?

Should America stop supporting Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 27 28.7%
  • No

Votes: 67 71.3%

• Total voters

BrianNole777

HB Heisman
Jan 27, 2023
The September 11 attacks were largely motivated by America's support of Israel. Now world opinion is turning against Israel.

Is it worth the cost to the U.S.?

The September 11 attacks were largely motivated by America's support of Israel. Now world opinion is turning against Israel.

WTF do you think is America's proxy in the Middle East?

Bibi the terrorist in charge, NO
So again, just making sure I've got an accurate score card here for you:

Combat vet who doesn't have an issue with stolen valor.

"Constitutional Republic" guy who doesn't think Jill Stien should be on the ballot.

"Save Democracy" is feeling like you voted for the president here who gets to decide other countries leadership.

?

Bibi the terrorist in charge, NO
Please explain how Israel should respond to the massacre of 1200 of it citizens by a terrorist organization that has had autonomous governance of Gaza for almost 20 years. An organization, Hamas, whose original charter called for the extermination of all Jews. 20% of Isaeli citizens are Arab. How many Jews remain in Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Egypt, and Syria? At one time there were millions. Now virtually none. And Israel is genocidal?

Please explain how Israel should respond to the massacre of 1200 of it citizens by a terrorist organization that has had autonomous governance of Gaza for almost 20 years. An organization, Hamas, whose original charter called for the extermination of all Jews. 20% of Isaeli citizens are Arab. How many Jews remain in Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Egypt, and Syria? At one time there were millions. Now virtually none. And Israel is genocidal?
Bibi was negligent in preventing it and is wanting it to never end. If he isn't Prime Minister he faces numerous charges like his pal Trump.

So again, just making sure I've got an accurate score card here for you:

Combat vet who doesn't have an issue with stolen valor.

"Constitutional Republic" guy who doesn't think Jill Stien should be on the ballot.

"Save Democracy" is feeling like you voted for the president here who gets to decide other countries leadership.

?
Quit while you have no clue, again.

I agree…but Bibi helped fund Hamas. What the hell was he doing??

Bibi was negligent in preventing it and is wanting it to never end. If he isn't Prime Minister he faces numerous charges like his pal
I agree…but Bibi helped fund Hamas. What the hell was he doing??
And the U.S. and the world gave Hamas billions. What were they doing? Plenty of stupid all around. Do you think possibly Israel was pressured to help build the so called Palestinian (Hamas) state in Gaza?

I'm leaning towards that.

I think it's silly to pick sides in the war between the Palestinians and the Israeli's as neither side has really shown consistently that they want peace. Israel continues to act to inflame tensions with the Palestinians and the Palestinians keep attacking civilians.

No one over the long term seems like the good guy in this. So why should we help one side?

Love em, hate em, or don’t care about em—they’re all we have in the Middle East. Take them out, we won’t have anyone left to do our dirty work so we don’t have to.

What about Jordan and Saudi Arabia?

They are close U.S. allies.

I'm leaning towards that.

I think it's silly to pick sides in the war between the Palestinians and the Israeli's as neither side has really shown consistently that they want peace. Israel continues to act to inflame tensions with the Palestinians and the Palestinians keep attacking civilians.

No one over the long term seems like the good guy in this. So why should we help one side?
How exactly is Israel supposed to attain peace with people who's only goal is the eradication of every last jew on the planet?

As has been said many times. If the Palestinians put down their weapons there would be peace. If the Israelis put down their weapons there would be no Israel.

How exactly is Israel supposed to attain peace with people who's only goal is the eradication of every last jew on the planet?

As has been said many times. If the Palestinians put down their weapons there would be peace. If the Israelis put down their weapons there would be no Israel.

I believe the Palestinians would tell you that if the Israeli's would stop occupying the West Bank and building settlements there. They arn't suppose to be building any settlements there, but instead they deny Palestinians building permits and then the government subsidizes Isareli's to build there.

There is a reason the Palestinians are picking up weapons in the first place. It's not as simple as they just wanna kill all the Jews.

I believe the Palestinians would tell you that if the Israeli's would stop occupying the West Bank and building settlements there. They arn't suppose to be building any settlements there, but instead they deny Palestinians building permits and then the government subsidizes Isareli's to build there.

There is a reason the Palestinians are picking up weapons in the first place. It's not as simple as they just wanna kill all the Jews.

"It's not as simple as they just wanna kill all the Jews." They literally TELL you it's that simple. Believe them.

Yes it is.

Should we also help Hamas build the ovens? You know what would happen to the country of Israel and its citizens.

That's a very naive POV. Israel is no more innocent than its Palestinian neighbors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT