ADVERTISEMENT

poor joe

Have you seen the ones that post here? They can’t be convinced not to eat their own shit.
E0rlr6SXEAMv5j2.png

he should have known that the bamboo paper ballots would expose his election theft.

If we actually have an election system that can be "overturned" by Koreans or Chinese "mailing false ballots" to the counties, we got bigger problems than just Arizona here....

Oregon and Colorado have fully locked-down mail-in/drop-off ballot systems. If your state is concerned Korea and China could "hack your systems", you should probably send some folks to those states and learn how they do it. Cuz it ain't hard.

Reactions: billanole and nu2u
Republicans are the dumbest mfers on the planet. Get some self respect.
Let me get this straight. The media interviews a Bernie Sanders supporter, John Brakey, who says they are looking at bamboo......

Then the article says:
Ken Bennett, the liaison between the auditors and the Arizona senate, said in an interview he wasn’t sure if auditors were looking for bamboo fibers specifically.

“I think that’s more of a euphemism for saying ‘we’re looking for everything related to the paper so that we can verify that the ballots are authentic,’” he told the Guardian. “They’re looking for folds in the paper. They’re looking for where the ovals are marked, is there a little bit of an indentation or was the mark made by a Xerox machine? It’s just kind of a general expression for ‘we’re checking the paper and the folds and everything to make sure that these are authentic ballots.’”

You liberals are idiots. Fall hook, line, and sinker for headlines and fake news from liberal outlets once again.

Let me get this straight. The media interviews a Bernie Sanders supporter, John Brakey, who says they are looking at bamboo......

Then the article says:
Ken Bennett, the liaison between the auditors and the Arizona senate, said in an interview he wasn’t sure if auditors were looking for bamboo fibers specifically.

“I think that’s more of a euphemism for saying ‘we’re looking for everything related to the paper so that we can verify that the ballots are authentic,’” he told the Guardian. “They’re looking for folds in the paper. They’re looking for where the ovals are marked, is there a little bit of an indentation or was the mark made by a Xerox machine? It’s just kind of a general expression for ‘we’re checking the paper and the folds and everything to make sure that these are authentic ballots.’”

You liberals are idiots. Fall hook, line, and sinker for headlines and fake news from liberal outlets once again.
So....you think this is a reasonable, grounded explanation.

"No no no no, he didn't say bamboo! He said they are checking the folds!". Because there are fake folds and authentic folds and they found the folding experts!

If I were you, I'd be pissed at the lengths the GOP makes you go to try to keep defending them. I'd feel bad for you, but you've had months to jump off this train.

Reactions: sob5
So....you think this is a reasonable, grounded explanation.

"No no no no, he didn't say bamboo! He said they are checking the folds!". Because there are fake folds and authentic folds and they found the folding experts!

If I were you, I'd be pissed at the lengths the GOP makes you go to try to keep defending them. I'd feel bad for you, but you've had months to jump off this train.
They interviewed a Democrat who is not even part of the audit. Did you miss that? Of course you did because you have a narrative you're trying to uphold. You Dems should be all for this audit to prove there actually wasn't any fraud.

They interviewed a Democrat who is not even part of the audit. Did you miss that? Of course you did because you have a narrative you're trying to uphold. You Dems should be all for this audit to prove there actually wasn't any fraud.
Some day you will actually provide evidence to support your claims. Why do I have to keep asking you to do this?

Still, you never addressed the issue because it doesn't matter what party he is from. The reasoning from that interview is insane and so is this entire audit, which is likely illegal as well.

An "audit" performed entirely by partisans, with no actual formally vetted processes in place, or independent oversight?

That ain't an "audit", by any sane definition.
That is nowhere near correct how you described it. The Senate leader already discussed this. Go watch her conferences.

• Haha
Some day you will actually provide evidence to support your claims. Why do I have to keep asking you to do this?

Still, you never addressed the issue because it doesn't matter what party he is from. The reasoning from that interview is insane and so is this entire audit, which is likely illegal as well.
What the hell kind of evidence have I NOT provided. Please be specific otherwise you're just trolling.

• Haha

No. Because anything that proves there wasn't fraud gets dismissed as a RINO deep state conspiracy. They could audit things for 10 years and you will not accept any proof. If your confidence in the voting system is so shattered beyond repair, a reminder that your participation in it is 100% optional.

What the hell kind of evidence have I NOT provided. Please be specific otherwise you're just trolling.
You don't even understand how this works. I can't show you something you haven't done. For future reference, if you aren't smart enough to know when you are making an unverified claim them you need to just stop doing this.

You made the claim that the guy they interviewed is a registered Democrat. How do you know? I looked and couldn't find any information on it. I want to know if this is accurate or if you are just making shit up. From what I can find, it's the second one but I'm willing to see if you know of something I can't find.

Then the article says:

JFC. It wasn't bad enough. You had to jump in and make stupid stupider. Like, bleach was a joke, right?

Liberals are getting their rocks off watching you goofballs making fools of yourselves.

I favor the audit because it points out how phuquing stupid these republicans are! And anything that proves more republican stupidity is a good thing for America! And these Arizona republicans are a special kind of stupid! (And we all know what Ron White says about "stupid"!)

No. Because anything that proves there wasn't fraud gets dismissed as a RINO deep state conspiracy. They could audit things for 10 years and you will not accept any proof. If your confidence in the voting system is so shattered beyond repair, a reminder that your participation in it is 100% optional.
No thanks, sounds like a bunch of shit you just said.

It is real.

And they've been warned about the sloppy, undocumented practices, because they might be federal crimes if ballots are damaged, altered or lost.
What you said previous was not real. You can warn all you want. Nothing has happened. Dems are lining up to stop this for no reason other than they don't want the audit.

What you said previous was not real. You can warn all you want. Nothing has happened. Dems are lining up to stop this for no reason other than they don't want the audit.
Good lord. I'm done pretending you have anything intelligent to say about this. Now you are just making shit up. In fact, those people are about to be kicked out of their facility for counting the ballots. Maybe you should go back to that and stop posting on here. They need your help!

Reactions: Joes Place
You don't even understand how this works. I can't show you something you haven't done. For future reference, if you aren't smart enough to know when you are making an unverified claim them you need to just stop doing this.

You made the claim that the guy they interviewed is a registered Democrat. How do you know? I looked and couldn't find any information on it. I want to know if this is accurate or if you are just making shit up. From what I can find, it's the second one but I'm willing to see if you know of something I can't find.
That's because YOU didn't look hard enough (research) and what you are trying to do is discredit me WITHOUT your own evidence. Let me give you a piece of advice for yourself, stop calling people who are actually smart and know what they are talking about as "dumb", when you are actually the person who is not smart concerning this topic. That's what Joe's Place does and it's part of the Dunning Kruger effect that you are actively exhibiting.

The good news is you're at least somewhat open minded, so I will do you a solid just this one time and provide you the evidence you're so desperately telling me doesn't exist and I'm making up. So, here's the receipts. He's a Bernie Sanders supporter aka Democrat. If you'd do a little research he is actually in favor of this audit, but you liberal morons run with something he said (bamboo) and that's THE only thing you focus on. He's working with the people doing the audit but is not on the audit.

Here's his home page:

Here's a tweet with a video of him:

Here's a YouTube video telling us he's a Democrat:

Now for your stupid ass post that came after this, has the ballot counting fully stopped? Has the audit stopped? Has anyone been charged with a crime related to this audit? Stop being a jerk stick and thinking anything a conservative says on here is false. There's other information out there for you to consume besides what you read in the mainstream media.

That's because YOU didn't look hard enough (research) and what you are trying to do is discredit me WITHOUT your own evidence. Let me give you a piece of advice for yourself, stop calling people who are actually smart and know what they are talking about as "dumb", when you are actually the person who is not smart concerning this topic. That's what Joe's Place does and it's part of the Dunning Kruger effect that you are actively exhibiting.

The good news is you're at least somewhat open minded, so I will do you a solid just this one time and provide you the evidence you're so desperately telling me doesn't exist and I'm making up. So, here's the receipts. He's a Bernie Sanders supporter aka Democrat. If you'd do a little research he is actually in favor of this audit, but you liberal morons run with something he said (bamboo) and that's THE only thing you focus on. He's working with the people doing the audit but is not on the audit.

Here's his home page:

Now for your stupid ass post that came after this, has the ballot counting fully stopped? Has the audit stopped? Has anyone been charged with a crime related to this audit? Stop being a jerk stick and thinking anything a conservative says on here is false. There's other information out there for you to consume besides what you read in the mainstream media.
You have to be a troll account.

I’m sorry, let me rephrase that. YOU have to be a TROLL account.

Here's his home page:

Dude, you made the claim it's your responsibility to back it up. I'm not going to do your homework for you. Now, considering you think random YouTube videos, a tweet from "ASimplePatriot", and a link to the partisan group behind this fiasco counts for "sources" then my point is proven. You are aware that not everything you find on the internet is true, right? Find some respectable sources from places that have some journalistic integrity.

Also, ever hear of Bernie Bros? Yeah, they aren't Democrats. Just because he claims he's a Democrat doesn't actually mean he is one and his actions clearly are not the actions of any actual Democrat and there is no one in the party who is supporting what he is doing right now. So he can claim whatever the hell he wants, it doesn't make it true. But I suspect it's more of the deflection that we see so often from the right, kind of like it was actually ANTIFA raiding the capital building.

Reactions: Joes Place

Here's his home page:

You are one gullible Mo-Fo

Dude, you made the claim it's your responsibility to back it up. I'm not going to do your homework for you. Now, considering you think random YouTube videos, a tweet from "ASimplePatriot", and a link to the partisan group behind this fiasco counts for "sources" then my point is proven. You are aware that not everything you find on the internet is true, right? Find some respectable sources from places that have some journalistic integrity.

Also, ever hear of Bernie Bros? Yeah, they aren't Democrats. Just because he claims he's a Democrat doesn't actually mean he is one and his actions clearly are not the actions of any actual Democrat and there is no one in the party who is supporting what he is doing right now. So he can claim whatever the hell he wants, it doesn't make it true. But I suspect it's more of the deflection that we see so often from the right, kind of like it was actually ANTIFA raiding the capital building.
You asked me to prove he was a Democrat DICKHEAD!! I did and now YOU'RE talking conspiracy??!! Done talking with your pea brain. Jesus Christ I don't know how much more proof someone needs when the guy is talking from his own mouth saying he's a Democrat.

Last edited:
Reactions: shoot_the_three
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT